• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Fall Products Are You Most Excited About???

In summary, there were many new products discussed, including the Veggie Stripper, Pizza Cutter, Gluten Free Flour, Tote Bags, Cheeseboard, Personal Pizza Stone, Measure All, and Shallow Micro Cooker. The All Purpose Pot and steamer were also mentioned as useful for cooking rice. The conversation also touched on job loss and budgeting for expenses. Overall, the participants seemed excited about the new products and their potential uses.
DebPC
Staff member
I love the idea of the Veggie Stripper- I haven't gotten mine yet. I love the idea of the Pizza Cutter being able to cut right to the edge with the new add on. Our new Gluten Free flour got a lot of buzz at a recent fair I did. Is it me- I think the new Tote Bags are a bit pricey?

I used the veggie stripper at my hospitality meeting. It's pretty neat. I like the new tote for hot food. I forget the actual name. I also like the new cheeseboard for holidays and personal pizza stone. I LOVE how tiny and cute the new measure all is but I don't know what I am actually going to do with it. I was excited for the Gluten Free Flour but I can't use it since it has corn starch so that's a bummer for me now. (My son has an eosinophilic reaction to corn and wheat products.) I'm so jealous of everyone's pictures on facebook and the nice rise they are getting with their cookies using it. I also want to try the new shallow micro cooker when I order it.

Excited about many of them but I am so glad I purchased the All Purpose Pot! Loving what it can do with the steamer!

I didn't buy the steamer last season as i didn't have a 12 inch skillet and it was out of my range but my mom did and I have played with her's some. I did see that I can get it on supply order for a good discount. I lost my job recently and am making ends meet (barely) between PC and temping. If I get back to work soon I may have to invest in the All Purpose Pot and skillet. It would make cooking some dinners a lot easier. Most of the recipes I see for the bottom portion use potatoes but I wonder how it would do with rice as a base?

Sorry to hear about your job situation. I have just make the Quick Turkey Chili and Cornbread. Not sutre about rice.

When you order your samples what category do you put them under in expenses?

Bump...

Pretty excited about all of them. Especially enjoying the Keep It Hot Carrier for carry-ins and the Personal Size Round Stone for heating up leftovers.

SherryLynn said:
Most of the recipes I see for the bottom portion use potatoes but I wonder how it would do with rice as a base?
Use the All Purpose Pot and steamer for rice in bottom using 3 cups broth with 1 1/2 cups of uncooked converted long grain rice. Add your favorite rub, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium high and cook 12-14 minutes

1. What new fall products are available from Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of new fall products available, including our Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection, and Pumpkin Seasoning Mix.

2. Are there any new kitchen gadgets being released for the fall season?

Yes, we are excited to introduce our new Quick Cooker, which can pressure cook, slow cook, and steam food in a fraction of the time.

3. Can you tell me more about the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection?

The Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection features beautiful and functional pieces, such as a pumpkin-shaped dish and a leaf-shaped platter, perfect for serving your favorite fall dishes.

4. Are there any new products specifically for holiday cooking?

Yes, we have a new Turkey Roaster that can hold up to a 25-pound turkey, as well as a Holiday Cookie Exchange Kit to help with your holiday baking.

5. Will there be any sales or promotions for these new fall products?

We often have special promotions and discounts for our new products, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • smspamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall