• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want $1,000 and Stoneware for Recruiting? Check out this New Promo Email!

I'm sorry if it did.In summary, there is a new recruiting promo starting from Sept 15-Oct 20 where if a consultant recruits and they qualify within 30 days with $1000 in sales, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and the recruiter will receive a $50 gas card. Some consultants are excited about this promo and believe it will help them recruit more, while others have not had success with previous promos and are unsure if this one will make a difference. Some consultants also feel that promos like this can add pressure to new consultants, while others see it as an added benefit and incentive for them to succeed. There is also some confusion about whether or not all consultants have received the email about this promo
I didn't receive this from HO yet, but did get it from my ED. I guess I'll send it to my team in case they didn't get it, either. Weird!

Still no email for me... Whats up with that..Would someone please forward this to me...Thanks
Andrea

maybe I am being stupid. I see the link on CC, but can only open it with both promo's . Thats fine to print out but I want to email it to someone.

thanks. I know I am being ditsy today.

ANyone get there gas cards yet???

bump
anyone else earn them??

I earned 1, but didn't receive it yet!

<h2>What is the new promotion for recruiting at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new promotion at Pampered Chef is a chance to earn $1,000 and stoneware for recruiting. From September 15th to October 20th, if you recruit someone and they qualify within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and you, as the recruiter, will receive a $50 gas card.</p><h2>How long is the promotion valid?</h2><p>The promotion is valid from September 15th to October 20th.</p><h2>What do my recruits need to do in order for me to qualify for the promotion?</h2><p>Your recruits must qualify within 30 days in order for you to receive the $50 gas card.</p><h2>What does my recruit receive if they qualify within 30 days?</h2><p>If your recruit qualifies within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware.</p><h2>Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have during the promotion?</h2><p>No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have during the promotion. The more recruits who qualify within 30 days, the more chances you have to earn a $50 gas card.</p>

What is the new promotion for recruiting at Pampered Chef?

The new promotion at Pampered Chef is a chance to earn $1,000 and stoneware for recruiting. From September 15th to October 20th, if you recruit someone and they qualify within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and you, as the recruiter, will receive a $50 gas card.

How long is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid from September 15th to October 20th.

What do my recruits need to do in order for me to qualify for the promotion?

Your recruits must qualify within 30 days in order for you to receive the $50 gas card.

What does my recruit receive if they qualify within 30 days?

If your recruit qualifies within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware.

Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have during the promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have during the promotion. The more recruits who qualify within 30 days, the more chances you have to earn a $50 gas card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heat123