• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo

I have been wanting to try this for a while.I wanted to separate them too, but I don't have anything that can do that.
chefkathy
Just got an email--cool beans!!!

Gas cards for us, stoneware for new recruits!

I just saw that! woo hoo - I've got a lead that's going to sign next week, won't she be surprised :)

I am about to leave for my show, so this is great.And I have an interview in the morning. :)

I got 3 HO leads who indicated they were interested in the biz, but when I sent them an email or called I didn't get a response. I just mailed out a new catty, YLYW brochure, and 10 FAQs flyer. I wish I had known about the promotion before I mailed those out. I plan on following up with a call next week (but 2 of them didn't give me their phone number). I'll share the promo then! I sure hope I have some people jump on it this month. I HAVE to recruit 2!!:bugeye::pray:

I'm so glad they gave us the heads up!

well this will sure help my situation, now won't it!?

I had an inactive consultant email me today to let me know she would be doing a show in November (past host called her for the show!) and would be reactivating! I know it doesn't count toward my repromotion, but it will be nice to have her back on my team~she is a great girl!

Grrrr... just signed someone last Saturday...but I am so on this to get HER to recruit ASAP!!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
Grrrr... just signed someone last Saturday...

but I am so on this to get HER to recruit ASAP!!!!!!!

Congrats!! hopefully she will get on board and recruit a few--too

I just got home from a show and YAY!! This is great! My newest recruit has 2 potentials signing this month! SWEET!!!

Kristi, you are on FIRE girl!

Thanks Meg! She loves PC so much and it really shows in her voice.

Go kristi go!!!!

Hey Kristi, it is so much fun to feel your excitement jump off the page. Can't wait to meet and share ideas!

legacypc46 said:
Hey Kristi, it is so much fun to feel your excitement jump off the page. Can't wait to meet and share ideas!

You're too sweet! I don't have any ideas! I'm so not a creative person, seriously. I follow everything PC gives us and that i steal from here and NC. ;):p

Just signed someone on Wednesday night and she asked if there were any sign up specials- oh well...I'm still glad they're offering this special.

Happy Chef said:
Just signed someone on Wednesday night and she asked if there were any sign up specials- oh well...I'm still glad they're offering this special.

I know... I'm meeting with my newest tomorrow and I'm sure she'll ask about this... kind of wish it were retroactive but oh well.

pampmomof3 said:
I follow everything PC gives us...

I honestly believe this is a major thing. After spending a couple days with Doreen and her sales training team at NDA, I'm coming to realise how much expertise really goes into what comes out of HO. More and more, I'm using the tools they provide us.

Does anyone have the ability to separate the document they sent us? I only have adobe reader. I do not want to send the entire document to my recruit leads, only the portion that pertains to them.

ChefLisa said:
Does anyone have the ability to separate the document they sent us? I only have adobe reader. I do not want to send the entire document to my recruit leads, only the portion that pertains to them.

I have Adobe reader, elements, photoshop but I don't know how to use it.:eek::eek::eek:It came with my new computer but if someone wants to walk me through if they used to have it, I'll be happy to help.

pampmomof3 said:
I have Adobe reader, elements, photoshop but I don't know how to use it.:eek::eek::eek:It came with my new computer but if someone wants to walk me through if they used to have it, I'll be happy to help.

I wanted to separate them too, but I don't have anything that can do that. I wouldn't know how to do it anyway! I hope on Monday they post them separately on CC. Didn't they say everyone else would get them later in the day yesterday? I never saw another email come through.

Try this. I made a text box to enter your personal info.

Deb, thank you so much! That is just what I need!

1. What is the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" all about?

The "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion for our Pampered Chef consultants. It is a chance for them to earn extra rewards and incentives by recruiting new team members.

2. How can I participate in the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive an email with all the details about the promotion. Simply follow the instructions in the email to start participating and earning rewards!

3. What are the rewards and incentives for the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo"?

The rewards and incentives for the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" vary, but can include exclusive products, discounts, and/or bonuses. The exact details will be outlined in the email you receive.

4. How long is the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" valid for?

The duration of the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" may vary, but it typically lasts for a limited time only. Be sure to check the email for the specific dates and deadlines.

5. Can I still participate in the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" if I am not actively recruiting new team members?

Yes, even if you are not actively recruiting, you can still participate in the "Check Your Email Re: Recruiting Promo" by sharing the opportunity with others and encouraging them to join your team. Every new recruit that joins through your efforts can earn you rewards and incentives!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies