• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou've Had a Recruit Qualify in Their First 30 Days...

In summary, to ensure your recruit qualifies in their first 30 days, it is important to provide proper training and support, regularly check in with them, and offer guidance and resources. If they do not qualify, evaluate the reasons why and offer additional support. It is not uncommon for recruits to struggle in their first 30 days, but with proper support, many are able to qualify within this timeframe. Qualifying in the first 30 days can lead to various benefits such as bonuses and advancement opportunities. To track your recruit's progress, you can set goals and milestones, regularly check in with them, and monitor their sales or performance metrics.
jessinthekitchen
So my first recruit qualified in her 30 days. She got her email about choosing the cookware the very next day. I still haven't received mine. When should I call HO or is this normal? FWIW- she qualified last Wednesday (3/30)...

You should receive the email a few days after she qualifies. I think that's when I got mine. I'd hold out on contacting HO until Tuesday or so.

I just got the email about 20 minutes ago. I was starting to worry because she got hers at 11:30am the next morning!

Glad you got it. It took me 3 or 4 days after she qualified to get my email (she got hers immediately).

funny you should say this. This also happened with me. I got my email the next day. So we were a day apart ordering our cookware. But when the cookware shipped mine took six days longer to get to me than hers???

I just went to the page and selected mine before I got the email. Go to recognition and incentive and down to recruiting promotion and it should be there for you to select your cookware.

1. How can I ensure my recruit qualifies in their first 30 days?

To ensure your recruit qualifies in their first 30 days, it is important to provide them with proper training and support during this time. Make sure they have all the necessary resources and tools to succeed, and regularly check in with them to offer guidance and answer any questions they may have.

2. What happens if my recruit does not qualify in their first 30 days?

If your recruit does not qualify in their first 30 days, it is important to evaluate the reasons why and offer additional support and training to help them achieve success. Remember to be understanding and patient, as everyone learns at their own pace.

3. Is it common for recruits to qualify in their first 30 days?

It is not uncommon for recruits to struggle or not qualify in their first 30 days, as they are still learning and adjusting to this new opportunity. However, with proper training and support, many recruits are able to qualify within this timeframe.

4. What benefits does a recruit receive if they qualify in their first 30 days?

If a recruit qualifies in their first 30 days, they may receive various benefits such as bonuses, recognition, and the opportunity to advance within the company. This can also boost their confidence and motivation, leading to further success in the future.

5. How can I track my recruit's progress during their first 30 days?

There are various ways to track your recruit's progress during their first 30 days, such as setting specific goals and milestones for them to reach, regularly checking in with them to discuss their progress, and monitoring their sales or performance metrics. This will also help you identify any areas where they may need additional support or training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • melaniehay22