• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Invitation Ideas for Any Recipe - Including February Guest Special!

In summary, the guest wants to print invitations for a party that is not specified yet. There are many different types of invitations available on the internet, but the guest wants a generic invitation. The guest plans to include a mini catalog with the invitations.
babywings76
Gold Member
I couldn't decide what category to put this in.

I need to print off invitations that could be used no matter what recipe we go with. All the ones I am finding on CC are specific to being either a main dish or a dessert. My host hasn't decided yet which of my choices she wants to do, so I need a pretty generic invite. I'm mailing out the mini catalog with it and putting it in an envelope, so it could be a full page one or an insert or whatever. It could even tie in to the guest special for Feb. Does anyone have something that would be good?

I've just been using the postcard invitations and putting them in the envelope with the mini.(cheaper than printing out full page invites!) I then can add more info about the party on the back of the mini instead of just the who, what, when.

I add things like "Meals in under 30 minutes - you have to see it to believe it!"

"This Is Going To Be Fun! Hope You Can Come!"

"Can't Make The Party? Sorry You'll Miss All The Fun, but you can still participate by logging onto www.......(give instructions for ordering online as part of the show)

I made my own general full page invite and I just change the clip art to go with each month. Typically the recipe isn't picked until after I send the invites.... I also include the mini catalog in the envelope and honestly I have had so many people say they love getting that! I really feel it has helped me get extra orders.

Attachments

• Cooking Show- CS.doc
    180.5 KB · Views: 320
Thanks Heather ... you don't know how long I've been looking for something like this ... I tweaked it to make it even more generic ... I plan to use it at my Feb. 27 show!

Attachments

• Generic cooking show invite.doc
    411.5 KB · Views: 368
Nice invites guys!! I love the art, but I only have a black and white printer so I tossed my on here for those of us still living in the stone age. LOL

Attachments

• full page invite.doc
    43 KB · Views: 298
I should add that I print mine B/W on colored paper. Printing color would get too expensive!

Di- I like what you did. I wouldn't have to change it every month now. :)

heather223 said:
I should add that I print mine B/W on colored paper. Printing color would get too expensive!

Di- I like what you did. I wouldn't have to change it every month now. :)

Colored Paper?! (a light bulb just clicked on over my head):thumbup:

Glad I could help you out! I am so anal that I try to make the color of paper match the holiday of the month- like Feb. is red or pink, March is green, April is blue, May is Light pink becuase of HWC, you get my point. I know, I know, I am weird.

Thanks so much everyone! :)

I got this one off of here about a year or so ago, I find that I pull it out to use when I really don't have a "theme" or direction for the show. HTH!

Attachments

• Wendy's Host_Poster.doc
    571 KB · Views: 483

Related to Versatile Invitation Ideas for Any Recipe - Including February Guest Special!

What invitation should I use for my Pampered Chef party?

The type of invitation you use will depend on the type of party you are hosting. If it is a traditional in-home party, we recommend using our printed invitations which can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant. If you are hosting a virtual party, you can use our customizable e-vite templates available on our website.

Can I create my own invitation for my Pampered Chef party?

While we do offer customizable e-vites for virtual parties, we do not recommend creating your own invitations for traditional in-home parties. Our printed invitations are professionally designed to showcase our products and include all the necessary information for your guests.

Are there any invitation templates available for Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable e-vite templates for virtual parties on our website. These templates can be personalized with your party details and sent to your guests.

When should I send out invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend sending out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance for in-home parties and 1-2 weeks in advance for virtual parties. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly.

Can I invite friends and family who live out of state to my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our virtual party option allows you to invite guests from anywhere in the world to join in on the fun. Simply send them the link to your party and they can shop and participate just like your in-person guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
kam
  • eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies