• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble With Contacts on PWS: How to Fix Email Sending Issues

In summary, there is currently a problem with accessing contacts on PWS, with the site adding over 500 addresses that are causing the process to freeze. The home office is aware of the issue and has advised not to enter contacts until it is fixed. Some users have also reported issues with self-made groups not appearing. The sudden influx of addresses appears to be an error and the feature for creating small groups is not yet available.
bbenton4
I am trying to send an email from PWS and when i try to select my contacts the computer sits and acts like it is loading and never does. When the updated the site it added all the addresses that every host entered so there is over 500 and I think it is locking up the process. Anyone else having trouble?:(

I got a call from the home office tonight around 6 pm telling me that they are having problems with this and it was taking very long to access contacts. They called me because I guess I was one of a bunch of people who actually started entering contacts in their self-made groups. They said we're not able to do this until the problem is fixed. I don't know if we'll get an email or what, but that's the problem. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. At least you know it's not just you....it's not working for anyone.:(

Mine doesn't have anything to do self-made groups. And I just deleted a couple hundred contacts that were from shows, but weren't people on my newsletter list. I'm getting the same error - guess I'll wait until tomorrow to send a newsletter. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the infoI thought it was just me. Thanks for the info I will try again tomorrow.

I am not understaing this self-made-groups thing -- can someone explain it to me please??

I think it'll be a way for us to create small groups, like potential consultants, newsletter subscribers, etc. So we can target our emails. That feature isn't showing up on mine yet.

I'm glad it's not just me...suddendly I have a million addresses that weren't there before. Now I have to try to figure out who they all are...Mine took forever to run through too!

Those addresses are the people your hosts entered to send invites to. They got pulled into your master list when they made updates. It sounds like it was an error.

What are the common reasons for trouble with contacts on PWS?

There are a few common reasons for trouble with contacts on PWS, including incorrect email addresses, outdated contact information, and issues with the email server.

How can I fix email sending issues on PWS?

To fix email sending issues on PWS, you can try a few troubleshooting steps such as checking the email address for errors, updating the contact information, and contacting the email service provider for assistance.

Why am I receiving a "contact not found" error when trying to send an email?

This error usually occurs when the contact information is not stored correctly in PWS. Double-check the contact's email address and make sure it is entered correctly in the system.

What should I do if my PWS is not sending emails to certain contacts?

If your PWS is not sending emails to certain contacts, make sure their email addresses are correctly entered and check for any errors or typos. You can also try sending a test email to see if the issue persists.

Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have on PWS?

There is no set limit to the number of contacts you can have on PWS. However, having a large number of contacts can slow down the system and may cause issues with email sending. It is recommended to regularly clean up your contact list and remove any outdated or inactive contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • dannyzmom