• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Problems Today? Customers Facing Order Placement Issues - HO Contacted

In summary, some customers are having trouble placing orders online today. HO has not responded to customer complaints.
c00p
Gold Member
Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else today. I've contacted HO, but I don't know how long it'll take them to respond. I've had 2 different customers with 2 different hosts try to place their orders on-line today and when they get ready to check out, it tells them that they order has already been placed - but they've never gotten to the payment portion of the transaction. I haven't received notification and it's not showing out there on my PWS. I advised them to go ahead and enter it in again, but I'm just wondering it this is happening to anyone else? Oh, and a past host tried to order from a show she's invited to, and it wouldn't accept her discount number and I KNOW it's correct, because I was her consultant! :cry:

My host called me last night to say that people were having problems getting on my site. But when I went on it from my sister's computer and my own I didn't have any problems, so I don't know. I hope that it gets straightened out soon! I don't want to lose sales over it.

I have had this problem happen several times and have lost some customer do to it

I am actually having problems right now about being timed out! I am trying to update my site which I have neglected this month and the day I do it I can get through it!

Now PC is down!

Did anyone find out about this? My host yesterday was having problems with web orders as well. Her online guests were really frustrated, and don't want to send a credit card number on an email because it isn't 'secure.' I offered to call these people and take their orders over the phone, but she said they are just going to mail checks instead. Both reduced their orders because they wouldn't be using their plastic. :mad:

I had 2 people on Friday say they couldn't place orders or they thought they placed one and it never went through. I also had 3 other people tell me similar things as well. Anyone hear from HO on this one?

1. Why am I having trouble placing an order on PWS today?

There could be a few different reasons for this. It's possible that there is an issue with the website or server that is causing the problem. It's also possible that there is an error with your account or payment information. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Is PWS down right now?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are not currently experiencing any widespread outages or downtime on PWS. If you are having trouble placing an order, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

3. How do I contact HO regarding order placement issues?

You can contact our head office by phone or email. The contact information can be found on our website or in your order confirmation email. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any order placement issues you are experiencing.

4. Will my order still be processed even though I am having issues on PWS?

If your order was successfully placed and you received a confirmation email, your order will still be processed. If you are unsure if your order went through, please contact our customer service team for confirmation.

5. How long will it take for PWS to fix these order placement issues?

We are working to resolve any technical issues as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeline for when these issues will be fixed. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to get PWS back up and running smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07