• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipe Last Night...

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking products. A "Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipe" is a recipe that uses Pampered Chef products and is designed to be simple to make and cost-effective. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in their catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. While it is not necessary to purchase Pampered Chef products to make these recipes, using their products may enhance the cooking or baking experience. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of recipes for those with dietary restrictions, which can be filtered on their website.
SummerG
Found it using the Recipe Search feature on the PC website. My hubby and son loved it. Hubby said we will definitely have to have it again. I made a few changes due to what we had stocked in our pantry.

Beef and Vegetable Chili Mac

1 pound lean ground beef
3/4 cup onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 cans (14.5 ounces each) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
1 cup beef broth
3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
Sour cream (optional)
Chopped cilantro (optional)

1. Heat Family Skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.

2. Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn, broth, macaroni and seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 20-25 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and macaroni is tender.

3. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.

Yield: 6 to 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 13 g

Changes I made because we didn't have the exact ingredients in the pantry: used about 1 cup onion; used diced tomatoes (and one can was the Italian flavor!); used 1 can regular corn; used a beef boullion cube instead of broth; used our Southwest seasoning; we didn't have cilantro or sour cream.

Again, it was super easy, quick and I'm sure this is an affordable meal (I didn't calculate). Thought I would pass it on! Ü

Oooh, this sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

This does sound good. Thanks!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking products.

What is a "Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipe"?

A "Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipe" is a recipe that uses Pampered Chef products and is designed to be simple to make and cost-effective.

Where can I find "Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipes"?

You can find "Tried an Easy and Budget Friendly Pampered Chef Recipes" on the Pampered Chef website, in their catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products in order to make these recipes?

No, you do not need to purchase Pampered Chef products in order to make these recipes. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance the cooking or baking experience.

Are these recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes, including options for those with dietary restrictions. You can filter recipes on their website by dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janetupnorth