• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bow Tie Pasta with Feta Cheese Recipe for Pasta Lovers"

In summary, the conversation discusses a delicious pasta recipe for Bow Tie Pasta with Feta Cheese, which was modified from a recipe on Allrecipes.com. The person who shared the recipe also mentions experimenting with cooking noodles and sauce in a skillet, and asks if anyone else has tried it. The recipient expresses gratitude for the recipe and also thanks the person for their efforts in obtaining the Torillini with Cream Sauce recipe.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I'm still working on getting the Torillini with Cream Sauce recipe for those who wanted it, but here is another good pasta recipe!

Bow Tie Pasta with Feta Cheese

INGREDIENTS
1 (12 ounce) package bow ties - you can also use 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
1 (8 ounce) package tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done; drain. Return pasta to the pot.
Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm.

Enjoy!

Note: This recipe was modified from one on Allrecipes.com - it was a great hit with the campers this summer!!!!

Reviving this because I think it will be great with the Greek Cheese Torta (similar ingredients).

Oh boy! I made the Skillet Lasagna from the 29 Minutes to Dinner book & it is GREAT!!! Since, I have been experimenting with the concept of cooking other noodles & sauce in the skillet and the results have been very promising.
Last Sun. I made goulash. I used 1 lb. elbow noodles that I cooked in 3C. water with one jar of Ragu sauce. I threw some chopped onions in with a lb. of the Make Ahead Ground Beef & spices to taste. It was quick and awesome.
I plan to add this to the power cooking show theme.

Anyone else tried this?

YUM! I don't want it now, but tomorrow... Thank you!!

Thank you for sharing this delicious pasta recipe! It sounds like a perfect dish to add to my collection and share with my customers. I can't wait to try it out and see how they like it. I appreciate you taking the time to modify it and make it your own. It's always great to have new and unique recipes to offer to our clients.I also wanted to thank you for your efforts in getting the Torillini with Cream Sauce recipe. I know it can be challenging to find and perfect a recipe, but I have no doubt that it will be worth the wait. Your dedication to providing the best for our customers is truly admirable.Keep up the great work and happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What type of pasta is best for making pasta dishes?

The best type of pasta for making pasta dishes depends on personal preference and the specific dish you are making. Some popular options include spaghetti, penne, fettuccine, and rigatoni. Experiment with different types to find your favorite!

Can I substitute gluten-free pasta in the recipes?

Yes, you can substitute gluten-free pasta in our pasta recipes. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions on the package and adjust the cooking time if necessary.

Do I need to use a specific type of sauce for each pasta dish?

While certain sauces are traditionally paired with specific types of pasta, feel free to experiment and use whichever sauce you prefer. For example, you can use a creamy alfredo sauce with spaghetti or a marinara sauce with penne.

How can I make my pasta dishes healthier?

To make your pasta dishes healthier, try using whole wheat or vegetable-based pasta, incorporating plenty of veggies and lean proteins, and using lighter sauces like pesto or olive oil. You can also opt for smaller portion sizes and pair your pasta with a side salad or soup.

Can I make pasta dishes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make pasta dishes ahead of time. You can prepare the sauce and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze it for longer storage. Cook the pasta right before serving and combine it with the sauce. Leftovers can also be stored in the fridge for a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies