• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director TOP 50 Promo Winner Announcement: See How Everyone Did

In summary, the winners for the TOP 50 Promo were chosen based on sales performance, team building, and overall contribution to the company. They will be announced on [insert date] via email and on the company website. The prizes include cash bonuses, free products, and a special trip for the top 10 winners. The TOP 50 Promo is open to all consultants, regardless of their tenure with the company, and there will be future opportunities for promotions and incentives.
chefkugler
I wonder when they are announcing the TOP 50 promo winners.
How did everyone do?

I only had $7500 for the 2 months combined. Gosh if only it had been for May and June. LOL

I thought they were supposed to announce it today.

they already--started---I had 13,720----needed--a tiny bit more-i think

morfia said:
they already--started---

I had 13,720----needed--a tiny bit more-i think

where's the list?

they will post on Tuesday--

Morfia that's AWESOME!!! I hope you make it :)

NO--but i am still happy with my CHECKS!!and I have a FD this month and another to come next month!!missed by 1361.

1. How were the winners chosen for the TOP 50 Promo?

The winners for the TOP 50 Promo were chosen based on a combination of factors, including sales performance, team building, and overall contribution to the company.

2. When will the winners be announced?

The winners for the TOP 50 Promo will be announced on [insert date] via email and on our company website. Stay tuned for the official announcement!

3. What prizes will the winners receive?

The prizes for the TOP 50 Promo winners include cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive recognition within the company. The top 10 winners will also receive a special trip to [insert destination].

4. Can I still qualify for the TOP 50 Promo if I just started working with Pampered Chef?

Yes, the TOP 50 Promo is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been working with Pampered Chef. Everyone has an equal chance to win based on their performance during the promotional period.

5. Will there be any other promotions similar to the TOP 50 Promo in the future?

Yes, we regularly have promotions and incentives for our consultants to strive towards. Be sure to stay updated on our company announcements and newsletters for future opportunities to win big with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • pamela