• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Our Team Crush Our Sales Goal for October?

In summary, "High Month for Our Cluster" is a promotional event for Pampered Chef consultants where we focus on achieving high sales and recruiting goals. All consultants in our cluster are eligible to participate, and rewards and incentives vary each year. Progress can be tracked through a provided tracking sheet or online tool, and success can be achieved by setting specific goals, utilizing marketing strategies, and staying organized and motivated with support from uplines and fellow consultants.
Sheila
Gold Member
On Oct 21st I posted to my team that we were $46.86 away from beating our best month ever of $17,570.63.

They not only beat that number, they blew it out of the water! We closed October with 45 shows & a total of $27,471.23 in Cluster Sales.

So, because I was so happy & in a sharing mood, I gave each active consultant an entry in the drawing for every $100 in Commissionable Sales that they submitted in October. The winner got 2 of the Personalized Window Decals for their vehicle. She is pretty excited! :D

I'm thrilled that the team did so well! And I'm wondering if today's drawing will motivate them to do well for SAT!?!? :D

Awesome!! Way to go!!!

Awesome!!!

UPDATE: I had a team member ask the following question:
That's awesome! Out of curiosity, what's PCs highest month by any one team? Maybe something worth posting, and a goal for us to shoot for!!!!!

So now I need HELP!!!
icon_help.gif

Would some of you be willing to go back & look at your highest month ever, then tell me what the number was, how many consultant's you had in your downline that month & how many of them were active? I want to give my team a per-consultant average as a goal to work toward! :D

I'm going to ask my upline too, but figured I'd check here also. I doubt Corporate will do that for me. LOL

Can't she see that info in the Consultant News? They list what the top 20 organizational volume does each month...

There's no way for us to know how many people contributed to that total though. If it's 100 or 1,000. ;)

OMG Sheila! THAT"S PHENOMENAL!!! Congrats to you and your team! May I one day be posting numbers like that! he he

1. What is "High Month for Our Cluster"?

"High Month for Our Cluster" is a special promotional event organized by Pampered Chef for our cluster of consultants. It is a month-long period where we focus on achieving high sales and recruiting goals, and offer exclusive rewards and incentives for our consultants.

2. Who can participate in "High Month for Our Cluster"?

All Pampered Chef consultants in our cluster are eligible to participate in "High Month". This includes both new and experienced consultants.

3. What are the rewards and incentives for "High Month for Our Cluster"?

The rewards and incentives for "High Month" vary each year, but some examples may include bonuses for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals, free products, and special recognition within our cluster and at company events.

4. How can I track my progress during "High Month for Our Cluster"?

We will provide you with a tracking sheet or online tool where you can record your sales and recruiting progress during "High Month". This will help you stay motivated and on track to meet your goals.

5. What tips do you have for being successful during "High Month for Our Cluster"?

To be successful during "High Month", we recommend setting specific sales and recruiting goals, utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to reach new customers and potential team members, and staying organized and motivated throughout the month. Don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila