• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can You Plan a Successful Host Appreciation Event? Recap and Tips Inside!

In summary, Colleen hosted a customer appreciation party and gave out new products and tickets for specific things guests did. The guests had a lot of fun and she's excited to do it again in the spring.
finley1991
I wrote a while back about what I had planned for my host appreciation event... I couldn't find the post so I'm starting a new thread.

Just wanted to let you know it was AWESOME!

I'm attaching the invitation and recipe scorecard picture here (it was made in publisher and I can't attach it).

When the guests arrived (15 of them), I gave them an envelope with a catalog, order form, YLYW brochure, the recruiting promo, SBRC, recipe scorecard and the # of tickets they had earned. I had all of the products out with glasses next to them for them to drop their tickets in. I had the food on another table. They all came in, ate, looked at the products, and looked at the catalog.

I gave 2 extra tickets for anyone who was there on time and everyone but 2 were there right on time. We started 15 minutes later with me talking about all of the new products, a booking talk and recruiting talk. They got to earn more tickets if they shared testimonials about their shows, what they got free, anything they've learned at a show and we did the ticket game with the recruiting talk. Then I had a 10-minute intermission where they could eat and drink more and put in any additional tickets they got and then I started the auction.

With the auction, I told them if I called their number, they HAD to be excited about winning or I wouldn't give them the prize. It was so cute! They jumped up and down, screamed, did victory laps around the table! It was great! And everyone won something so that was even better!!!!!!

I got 1 show for October and a potential consultant. (But she's been a potential for a while, she's just a little more serious about it now so we'll see!).

Oh and I gave a PC mug filled with M&Ms to my top host.

We had a blast and the silpada rep who was there with her mom said, "I wish my shows were this fun!" HA!

Anyway... thanks for letting me share! I can't wait to do this again in the spring!

PS: On the recipe scorecard, 5 was highest.

Attachments

• Fall Host Appreciation Invite 2008.doc
    111 KB · Views: 367
    111 KB · Views: 251
    111 KB · Views: 224
  • Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 288
  • Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    Recipe Scorecard.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 265
Sounds like fun Colleen. I might try this next time I host a customer appreciation party. How did you ensure that everyone won something?

I have a consultant that just did this and submited a party over $1500 with 11 bookings!!!

Can you explain how your auction worked? You gave them tickets for specific things they did then what did they do with the tickets and how did that tie into the auction? I guess I missed the original thread.

pamperedlinda said:
Sounds like fun Colleen. I might try this next time I host a customer appreciation party. How did you ensure that everyone won something?

I couldn't ensure that everyone won something... it was just the way it worked out! But everyone knew how the auction worked and there was a chance they would or wouldn't win.

Chef Kearns said:
Can you explain how your auction worked? You gave them tickets for specific things they did then what did they do with the tickets and how did that tie into the auction? I guess I missed the original thread.

It was a chinese-style auction. They got tickets for certain things... it's on the invite I attached at the top of this thread. Then they dropped their tickets in the glass next to the item they wanted to win.

The items with the most tickets hoping to be won were the knife block, dots stemware, beaded serving fork & spoon and the holiday plates and platter.

Wow! You gave away the new products?! And you had to tell them to be excited?! Crazy!

BTW...that's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

Chef Kearns said:
Wow! You gave away the new products?!

YUP! They're all gone..............

Great job Colleen! :chef:

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Way to go!

baychef said:
I have a consultant that just did this and submited a party over $1500 with 11 bookings!!!

Holy Cow! So, is she super motivated?

Colleen great idea w/the score card!! Glad it went well for you :)

Colleen,
can you post the score card on the files or email me the file? I'd like to incorporate this into my shows when I'm making a new recipe & my Christmas Open House in November
I just love it!

annew said:
Colleen,
can you post the score card on the files or email me the file? I'd like to incorporate this into my shows when I'm making a new recipe & my Christmas Open House in November
I just love it!

It's made in publisher and I can't upload that kind of file... that's why I posted the pic. Sorry! :(

1. What is a Host Appreciation Event Recap?

A Host Appreciation Event Recap is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to show our appreciation for our amazing hosts who have hosted successful cooking parties. It is a fun and interactive event that includes exclusive discounts, free products, and other rewards for our hosts.

2. How can I qualify for a Host Appreciation Event Recap?

To qualify for a Host Appreciation Event Recap, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking party and met the minimum sales requirement set by your consultant. The event is our way of thanking you for your support and loyalty as a host.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Host Appreciation Event Recap?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Host Appreciation Event Recap. We understand that hosting a cooking party takes a lot of effort, and we want to make sure you have someone to share the experience with.

4. What can I expect at the Host Appreciation Event Recap?

At the event, you can expect to receive exclusive discounts on our products, free products as a thank you for hosting, and the opportunity to mingle with other hosts and consultants. There will also be fun activities and games for you to participate in.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Host Appreciation Event Recap?

Yes, we require hosts to RSVP for the Host Appreciation Event Recap to ensure we have enough food and gifts for everyone. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary information and instructions on how to RSVP for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
foogiczon
Replies