• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tomorrow's Show in NYC: Tips for Hosting a Successful Event in Lower Manhattan

G
Gagescorpages
I have a show tomorrow in lower Manahttan.
Most of my show hosts are "suburban Moms" like me.
Any tips? I am making Three Cheese Garden Pizza.
I don't want to lug a lot of products because it is street parking, however, I wold like to cater to the speciafic needs of this crowd re: producst AND recruiting. KWIM?
Any suggestions are appreciated!

Ooh, good luck! Let us know how it goes!

I know it's late but I've done a handful of shows in Manhattan... I do one every 6 months when I visit my sister who lives in Tribeca. I'd have everything direct shipped... way too hard for the host to deliver.Also, my success from these shows (lowest show was $1100) come from just doing normal shows and showing them great things they can make at home. Mostly I did appetizers that they can whip up in no time that are very impressive.Hope that helps! Good luck!!!!!

Okay...it's over and it went fairly well. It was in a BEAUTIFUL area. (the same building where the Police Commissioner lives!)
She was expecting 20, 12 showed...and 4 of them were spouses/significant others.
So it ended up being 7 buying guests and sales are only at $480.
BUT...
2 bookings
3 recruit leads!
That's my story. :)

YEAH! 3 recruit leads...SWEET!

That's a great show! Congrats!

Awesome!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Way to go!

That's awesome!!

Thank you everyone!! I was pretty bummed about the sales, but you have all made me see the positive!! Thanks :D

1. What are some tips for hosting a successful event in Lower Manhattan?

First, plan ahead and make sure to secure a location with enough space for your guests. Also, consider the demographics of the area and tailor your event accordingly. You may want to offer a mix of activities that appeal to both children and adults to cater to the suburban mom crowd.

2. How can I cater to the specific needs of my suburban mom audience with products and recruitment?

Research the interests and needs of suburban moms in the area and consider incorporating products or services that would appeal to them. For example, if they are health-conscious, offer healthy snack options or partner with a local fitness studio for a special discount. As for recruitment, consider reaching out to local mom groups or organizations to spread the word about your event.

3. What are some suggestions for catering to a suburban mom audience while also dealing with street parking limitations?

Consider offering valet parking or partnering with a nearby parking garage to provide discounted rates for your guests. Additionally, you can limit the number of products you bring by focusing on high-quality, versatile items that can cater to a variety of needs and interests.

4. How can I make my Three Cheese Garden Pizza stand out at the event?

Consider adding unique toppings or flavors to your pizza, such as seasonal vegetables or herbs. You can also offer a gluten-free or vegan option to cater to any dietary restrictions of your audience.

5. What is the best way to recruit attendees for my event?

Utilize social media and online platforms to promote your event and reach out to local organizations or groups that may be interested in attending. You can also offer incentives, such as early bird discounts or special giveaways, to attract more attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies