• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tips for Hosting a Successful Recipe Night: Invitation Tips and More

D
DuenFounnyHok
OK -- I'm ready to give Recipe Night a try. We had one scheduled for last Saturday but had to cancel due to low attendance. I want to try it again for February. Do you use the invitation on CC or something else? What tips can you give for RN -- anything having to do with it?

TIA,
Sandi

Hmmm . . . is anyone doing these?

Sandi

I've never done one. Might consider doing it at some point, but I really need my property from Japan first! Can't really have people over to a house filled with temporary loaner/donated stuff and serve the food on non-PC stuff. LOL I want all my PC stuff to use for it. ;)

I do them but I don't use anytype of PC invite. My AD and I both do them on the same night so she sends out an evite to the whole team and they respond to which location they are attending. I think there's an outline on CC for Recipe Night if you need guidance.

2011 we made them more of a training (on a recipe) but encouraged leads to come with the consultants. 2012 we're doing more of an outline and really working on basics with the consultants. Start by having a small business opportunity session. We use the WIN method. 'W'hy Pampered Chef? Why our products? Why book parties with us? Why its easy to book parties. Why PC has been successful. etc. 'I' for Income - talk about the pay plan, new consultant rewards, perks, incentives etc. 'N' for Now...why start now???

Then talk about a strong show opening and go over the components of a strong show opening and their Why.

Recipe - I personally type up and cut apart the recipe directions and they draw slips. They have to 'in show mode' complete the step of the direction they get. THis gives us the ability to learn from each other as well as critique to help them along (such as many I find ONLY list features and don't get the 'benefits' part) so we work with that. I choose new consultant recipes so that guests can see that they ccan do the business without buying tons of other products and newbies don't feel pressured to have to buy anything. I do give recommendations of what would work well with the recipes as well as have them brainstorm. Also when they are done with their 'show mode' they have to tell us what other products they could cross sell and how they would incorporate it.

Then talk about strong closing

FSCO

Wrap up.

Thats the jist.

Hi Sandi,I'm so glad to hear that you are giving Recipe Night another try in February! It can be disappointing when a scheduled event doesn't go as planned, but I have some tips that can help ensure a successful and well-attended Recipe Night.First, I highly recommend using the invitation feature on CC (Cooking Connections) to invite your guests. It's a convenient and efficient way to reach out to your contacts and track RSVPs. You can also create a Facebook event or send out a group email to invite people.To increase attendance, make sure to promote your Recipe Night in advance. Share the event on your social media platforms and personally invite your friends and family. You can also offer incentives, such as a free product or a discount for those who bring a friend.Another tip is to have a theme for your Recipe Night. This can be a specific type of cuisine, a holiday, or even a cooking technique. This will make it more exciting and give your guests something to look forward to.During the event, make sure to have all the necessary ingredients and equipment ready to go. You can also have some prepared dishes for tasting and demos to showcase the versatility of our products. And don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests!I hope these tips help you have a successful and enjoyable Recipe Night. Best of luck!Warmly,

1. What is the best way to send out invitations for Recipe Night?

Many people choose to use the invitation tool on a website like CC (Constant Contact) to send out invitations for Recipe Night. This allows for easy tracking of responses and reminders to be sent out. However, you can also use email, social media, or even traditional paper invitations if you prefer.

2. How can I ensure a successful Recipe Night?

Here are a few tips for hosting a successful Recipe Night:

• Choose a theme or cuisine to focus on for the evening.
  • Encourage attendees to RSVP so you can plan accordingly.
  • Ask each attendee to bring a dish or drink to share.
  • Provide some basic kitchen supplies, such as serving utensils and plates.
  • Consider having a prize or competition for the best dish.

3. How can I increase attendance for Recipe Night?

If your last Recipe Night had low attendance, here are a few suggestions to increase attendance for your next one:

• Pick a date and time that works well for most people.
  • Provide plenty of advance notice to allow for planning.
  • Reach out to potential attendees personally to invite them.
  • Consider offering a fun activity or theme for the evening.
  • Ask attendees to bring a friend or family member.

4. What are some things I should keep in mind when hosting Recipe Night?

When planning and hosting Recipe Night, here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Make sure to have enough space for all attendees to comfortably gather and eat.
  • Consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests when planning the menu.
  • Communicate clearly with attendees about what they need to bring and any other details.
  • Stay organized and have a plan for how the evening will flow.
  • Have fun and enjoy trying new dishes and socializing with friends!

5. Can you recommend any online resources for hosting Recipe Night?

Yes, there are many helpful resources available online for hosting Recipe Night. Here are a few suggestions:

• The Recipe Night group on Facebook has a lot of great tips and ideas from experienced hosts.
  • The website MyRecipeNight.com offers a variety of recipes and planning resources for hosting successful events.
  • Pinterest is also a great source for creative recipes, decoration ideas, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef