• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!

In summary, "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience. To host an event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. At the event, you and your guests will have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and shop for Pampered Chef products. The event is suitable for people of all cooking levels and there are no costs associated with hosting it. Your consultant will provide all the materials and support needed, and as the host, you may even earn free and discounted products.
baychef
Silver Member
Wanted to share my invitation to my entire cluster (local people alone are 44).I bought a hoola hoop, a shiney pin wheel, 8 crazy plastic glasses with straws (74 cent a piece) and tiny highlighters in many bright colors. I am going to try to grab some helium balloons if I can (I am in a very rural area so chances not good) and some long thin balloons and some party favor bags with balloons on them (cool shape) If my Season's Best gets here in time, I want to use the Carmel Corn recipe but may just fill them with the older Party Mix Carmel Corn recipe. Now...I have to plan the meeting!! The house is a wreck and I have to work as well.

I will have the Wahoo button here too and the new products will be here. Just want to have a fun night and try to give them tips on filling their calendar. I need them myself. Had 4 parties the first week of August. 2 tanked :cry:.

And Deb J, I stole one of your awesome conference pictures for the cover of my invitation:eek: Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• meeting invitation2.pdf
    470.1 KB · Views: 290
Love it! Very cute!!!

awesome invite Ann!

Ann - that is so great! Wish I hadn't already sent out my invite! (had to - it's next Monday!)

Hi there!I am so excited to see that you are planning a cluster meeting! It sounds like you have some fun and creative ideas to make it a memorable night for everyone. I love the hoola hoop and pin wheel, those are such fun and unique touches. And those plastic glasses with straws are a steal at only 74 cents each!I totally understand the struggle of trying to balance work and planning a meeting, especially when your house is a mess. But I have no doubt that with your enthusiasm and the new products you have, it will be a success. And don't worry about the parties that didn't go as well as you hoped, we all have those moments. Just remember to keep pushing forward and stay positive.I am so flattered that you used one of my conference pictures for your invitation cover! Of course I don't mind, that's what our community is all about - supporting and helping each other. I hope your cluster meeting is a blast and you all have a great time together. Best of luck with everything, and keep up the great work!Happy cooking,

Related to Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!

What is "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!"?

"Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

How do I host a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event?

To host a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

What can I expect at a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event?

At a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event, you and your guests will have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and shop for Pampered Chef products. It's also a great opportunity to socialize and have fun with your loved ones.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event?

No, absolutely not! "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" events are designed for people of all cooking levels. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned cook, you'll have a great time and learn something new at our events.

Are there any costs associated with hosting a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event?

No, there are no costs for hosting a "Come Join the Fun: My Cluster Invitation!" event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the materials and support needed for a successful event. Plus, as the host, you'll have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DizziePixie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies