• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamping Cluster Meetings: How to Make Them More Fun and Creative

D
DizziePixie
Do most of you call your cluster meetings, "Cluster Meetings." I mean, does anyone call them a creative name or even a different name? When inviting new potentials to our monthly cluster meeting ,they seem to cringe sometimes at the name. I guess it sounds like a stuffy business meeting or perhaps just another "rah-rah" session as someone put it. I want the name to convey a more positive, fun experience. Any ideas?:confused:

We call ours Team meetings. Probably not much better than cluster meetings! I know what you mean though- I'd like to hear some better names for it too!

Good idea to have another name...the first time I heard "Cluster Meeting" I chuckled...didn't think a cluster was a good thing...

I refer to them as Team Meetings.

"Mothly Motivations" ?? Afraid it would end up being Monthly Motivation Meeting...

Chef's Night Out? lol

My meetings are called "Team Training". I, also, didn't like to call them cluster meetings....sounded a bit stuffy and structured.

We just call ours monthly meeting and networking. but i always stress how low key we are, no dressing up unless you come from another job, and we eat-alot! and do lots of fun recognition and training and definately no cheering, singing, etc.

I call it a "Team Meeting". People can relate to that. When I talk to new people about them I always say that it is our Monthly Training and Networking Meeting.

DizziePixie said:
"Mothly Motivations" ?? Afraid it would end up being Monthly Motivation Meeting...

Chef's Night Out? lol

I call mine the M & M which stands for Monthly Motivation. I think that it makes a slight subtle difference. When I changed it last fall I mentioned that if you want your business fun, growing or even to stay the same...that we all need a boost to keep us going. I try to keep things fun but educational and have those on the team participate in something they feel comfortable with.
Ann

Sales MeetingMy director calls them monthly Sales Meetings. Cause that's what they are. I prefer the simple name.
We have so many other "named" programs at PC (1-2-3, 3 is for me, etc...) that's it's nice to call a duck a duck!

ooooh.....how about an "Eat and Learn"? Consultant Only Party? Consultant Connection?

I like Consultant Connection. That's cute!

ours is a TEAM Meeting
Togther
Everyone
Achieves
More

What is the purpose of revamping cluster meetings?

The purpose of revamping cluster meetings is to make them more enjoyable and engaging for attendees. This can help increase participation and productivity during the meetings.

Do most people refer to these meetings as "Cluster Meetings"?

While "Cluster Meetings" may be the most common term used, some people may have creative names for their meetings such as "Team Huddles" or "Collaboration Sessions". It ultimately depends on the company and their preferred terminology.

How can I make the name of my cluster meeting sound more appealing?

One idea could be to come up with a catchy and fun name that reflects the goals and atmosphere of the meeting. For example, "Brainstorm Bash" or "Innovation Jam". This can help create a more positive and exciting perception of the meeting.

How can I overcome potential reluctance from new attendees when inviting them to a cluster meeting?

To overcome reluctance, it may be helpful to highlight the benefits of attending the meeting, such as networking opportunities, learning opportunities, and the chance to contribute to important discussions and decisions. Additionally, using a creative and appealing name for the meeting can also help make it more enticing.

What are some other ways to make cluster meetings more fun and creative?

Some other ways to make cluster meetings more fun and creative could include incorporating team-building activities, using interactive presentation tools, inviting guest speakers, and allowing for open discussions and idea-sharing. It is also important to create a positive and inclusive atmosphere and to regularly gather feedback from attendees on how to improve the meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
Replies
Views
chee65
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies