• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Apparently One of My Ex-Coworkers Had a Passion Party Last Night. I

In summary, a consultant sent out a broadcast message to guests of a Passion Party hosted by Jen, thanking them for attending and encouraging them to place an order on Jen's wishlist. The consultant also offered relationship tips and expressed frustration with last minute cancellations. The person speaking is considering politely informing the consultant that they do not want to think about Jen's wishlist, but acknowledges that the consultant may not see an issue with their message.
Sheila
Gold Member
Apparently one of my ex-coworkers had a Passion Party last night. I don't know when I was invited, but it had to have been in the last couple of days. I didn't even see the invitation and I was just going through invites about 4-5 days ago & doing RSVP's to all the new ones. Anyway, the consultant sent out a broadcast message to all the invited guests of the show today which read:

Jen's Party
A big THANK YOU to all of you who attended Jen's party last night.
You guys were a lot of fun .... and the cake balls were to die for!

Several of you had to cancel last minute .... Jen made all this food and had the drinks ready ...
Help her to at least get everything on her wishlist.
Just go to [website removed], place an order and put "Jen" under questions and comments.

If you want to find out about upcoming specials just
text: PassionParties to: [removed]

or

to receive exclusive relationship tips text: LoveCoach to: [removed]

Love,
Andrea

Sounds like the Consultant is a little ticked with the ones who cancelled at the last minute, huh? :eek: I was a bit shocked at how unprofessional that was. I've never met the consultant, but I'm betting Jen is mortified right now. :( Jen is a very passive & polite person. She would never say or do anything rude.

Even though I'm not one of the ones who canceled at the last minuted, I'm still tempted to respond to Andrea & politely inform her that Jen's Passion Party wishlist is just not a thought I want in my head. LOL Common sense tells me to not even bother. I'm sure she thinks what she sent was just fine.

Sheila said:
I'm still tempted to respond to Andrea & politely inform her that Jen's Passion Party wishlist is just not a thought I want in my head. LOL Common sense tells me to not even bother. I'm sure she thinks what she sent was just fine.

bwahahahaha...I think that you should! lol

That is what seperates the ones who are successful in their businesses and those that aren't!

I agree with Linda ;)

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Passion Party last night. As a fellow consultant, I always strive to maintain professionalism and respect for my host and guests. I'm sure Jen put a lot of effort into planning and preparing for her party, so it's unfortunate that some guests had to cancel last minute. However, I do not believe it is appropriate to publicly shame or guilt those who were unable to attend. Each person has their own reasons and circumstances, and it's important to respect that. I hope that Jen still had a great time and was able to enjoy her party with those who were able to attend. As for the wishlist and special offers, I believe it's best to leave it up to each individual to decide if they want to make a purchase or not. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you have a great day!

1. What exactly is a Passion Party?

A Passion Party is a type of party where a consultant, typically a woman, demonstrates and sells sex toys, lingerie, and other adult products to a group of attendees.

2. Why did one of my ex-coworkers host a Passion Party?

People host Passion Parties for various reasons, such as wanting to earn free or discounted products, trying to spice up their sex life, or simply as a fun and unique way to socialize with friends.

3. How do Passion Parties work?

A Passion Party typically involves the consultant presenting and explaining different products, allowing attendees to touch and try them, and taking orders for those interested in purchasing. The host may also provide snacks and drinks for the guests.

4. Is it appropriate to attend a Passion Party?

Attending a Passion Party is a personal decision and may depend on your comfort level with discussing and potentially purchasing adult products. However, it is important to note that these parties are meant to be fun and educational, not pressure anyone into buying anything.

5. Are Passion Parties only for women?

No, Passion Parties can be attended by anyone who is interested in learning about and potentially purchasing adult products. However, some parties may have a specific focus, such as lingerie for women or sex toys for couples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hunter Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom