• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ticket Game: Is There a New Spin for Bookings and Recruit Leads?

In summary, the game is a way to get the guests involved and get them familiar with the Pampered Chef business. The game involves holding a gift bag with prizes. Whoever asks the last question gets to choose something.
annew
One of my recruits emailed me this from her show last night....
I'm wondering are any of you doing something different than the ticket game???? for bookings & recruit leads??? I've told her about the "why" bag but can't think of anything else.

As far as getting guests involved:
I bring products to them but there are always those guests who just are not into it...... how do you get them involved???

How to get the guests involved when you know they don't care to hear or do and just want to chat through the whole demonstration(Loudly). Although there was participation I felt like I was only talking to a select few. Not complaining just need some new approaches. Also maybe a new game for business questions, they didn't care much for that either.

Thanks!

Is she doing interactive shows? If so, she has to get her host on board with her so the host tells her guests what is going on.

yes she is doing interactive shows & does tell the host about it.
do you do anything extra w/your host???

I'm going to make up a flyer & put it in my host packet---to explain it in more detail....maybe that would help.

I play the queen of the shoppers game. It gets the guests familiar with the catalog and it brings out the fuN!

in all honesty I'm not a "game" person at my shows and I don't like to play them when I attend shows - I always feel like there is a catch, like the "oh, you WON a show" so I don't do games. Maybe your Consultant really isn't comfortable and her audience is picking up on it.
Just remind her to ask everyone at check-out and take the pressure off of herself. Also, what helped me was to remember that I probably wasn't going to sign AT the show, but find interested people at the shows (or create interest) to talk with & sign later. It allowed me to be much more relaxed. For some reason I thought in order to recruit, you HAD TO SIGN THEM AT THE SHOW.
sorry for the rambling, my sleep meds are kicking in.....:approve:

I do a different take on the ticket game--I call it Who's Left Holding the Bag?--I have a seasonal gift bag with door prizes I get off supply or with host discount--SB, hold and slice, corn cob nobs, etc. Every time they ask a question about the opportunity, they get to hold the bag--you would not believe how competitive they get with each other just to get the prize, even if they could care less about the business! At every show, it gets the information out there, everyone hears it, and it's comfortable for me. Whoever asks the last question gets to choose something--sometimes I give two if it's REALLY competetive! Sometimes I set a timer, but sometimes I let it go until they get tired of it. Only a couple of times have guests been reluctant to ask, and then I lean over to someone and say out of the side of my mouth--"Ask what it costs to sign up" "Ask me what you get in the kit. . " and they laugh and it gets the ball rolling. It works great for me--and sometimes it's not the person asking the questions who signs, but the person sitting next to them who didn't ask but wanted to know!

Just got back from a training with the new Sales Manager Amy Neal and she said something that I really liked about the game. When she played and they asked her a question that wasn't about her business she would say that is a great question but it's not about my business and I will have to addresst that when the game is over. It may have come out of her mouth a little bit better but I loved it because people always seem to ask product questions just to ask a question.

I do the card gameNear the end of the show, I tell everyone that I would not be doing my job if I did not give them more information about the Pampered Chef business. I show them 3 prizes to be won, a Seasons Best, A Quick Cut Knife, 2 Twixit Clips, 2 pan scapers or some other small items. I have 2 groups of cards A-10, as they ask a question, they get a card. Once the cards (10) are gone.
** note if they are asking many questions you can increase the cards. The questions must be about my job as a consultant, product questions do not count.** Once the cards are handed out, then take your second set of cards and start to call off, who has the 5, pick a prize, who has the 8 pick a prize, It is funny how they will ponder over which prize to take, then after the 3rd prize is taken, call the next card and who ever has it can steal a prize. This often brings a loud noise from the crowd. Continue this until the last card is called. You have 3 winners and you are able to let them have fun!

Bye the way, what part of upstate New York do you live? I am near the St. Lawrence Seaway.

What is the "Ticket Game" with the new spin?

The "Ticket Game" is a fun and interactive way to earn rewards and prizes while hosting a Pampered Chef party. The new spin adds a new element to the game, making it even more exciting and engaging for guests.

How do I play the "Ticket Game" with the new spin?

To play the "Ticket Game" with the new spin, guests will need to earn tickets by participating in party activities such as placing orders, booking future parties, or answering trivia questions. The tickets are then used to "spin" a virtual wheel, with the chance to win prizes or discounts on products.

What are the prizes for the "Ticket Game" with the new spin?

The prizes for the "Ticket Game" with the new spin can vary, but typically include discounts on products, free products, or exclusive host rewards. The prizes are determined by the results of the spin and can add an element of surprise to the game.

Can I customize the "Ticket Game" with the new spin for my party?

Yes, you can customize the "Ticket Game" with the new spin to fit the theme or style of your party. You can choose which activities will earn guests tickets, as well as the prizes they can win. This allows for a unique and personalized experience for your guests.

Is the "Ticket Game" with the new spin available for all Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the "Ticket Game" with the new spin is available for all Pampered Chef parties, whether they are in-person or virtual. It is a great way to keep guests engaged and excited throughout the party, and can be easily adapted for different party formats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • lesliec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • scrappergirl7