• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Running a Business: How Many Shows Can You Do?

In summary, the number of shows you can realistically do in a day or week depends on your physical abilities, the demands of each show, and the logistics involved in traveling and setting up. It is important to prioritize your health and well-being while finding a balance that works for you and your business. There is no set maximum number of shows, but it is important to listen to your body and not overbook yourself. To increase the number of shows you are able to do, you can focus on improving your physical stamina, streamlining your business processes, and delegating certain tasks to others.
I play the ticket game at every show. I was helping a new consultant last night with her GO show. I just love this question "so how many shows will you be helping X with"... well let's see... I have 150 people on my team, recruited 27 personally last year, team recruited another 75... I do 10 -12 a month myself... so yeah. I am going to help them all with 4 or 5 shows each, so 12 a month for myself and 15-25 shows a month for them...well gee.. doesn't seem to be enough days in the month to run their businesses for them... hmmmmm

"PC has a proven system that sets new consultants up for success right from the start. I'm helping X tonight and she'll be good to go on her own with our amazing training systems..." Snap!

I always ask the new consultant to explain and describe all of the training available to them.

1. How many shows can I realistically do in a day?

The number of shows you can do in a day depends on several factors, such as the length of the show, your physical stamina, and the logistics of traveling between venues. It is important to pace yourself and not overbook your schedule to ensure you can give your best performance at each show.

2. How many shows should I aim to do in a week?

The number of shows you should aim to do in a week also depends on your personal capabilities and the type of business you are running. Some performers may be able to handle multiple shows in a week, while others may need more time to rest and prepare for each show. It is important to find a balance that works for you and your business.

3. What factors should I consider when deciding how many shows to do?

When deciding how many shows to do, it is important to consider your physical abilities, the demands of each show, and the logistics of travel and setup. You should also take into account any other commitments or responsibilities you may have outside of your business. It is important to prioritize your health and well-being while also meeting the demands of your business.

4. Is there a maximum number of shows I should do in a day or week?

There is no set maximum number of shows that you should do in a day or week. However, it is important to listen to your body and not push yourself beyond your limits. It is also important to consider the quality of your performances and not sacrifice the experience for your audience by taking on too many shows.

5. How can I increase the number of shows I am able to do?

To increase the number of shows you are able to do, you can focus on improving your physical stamina through regular exercise and a healthy diet. You can also streamline your business processes to make travel and setup more efficient. It may also be helpful to delegate certain tasks to others, such as hiring a team to help with setup and logistics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sequeemamma
  • Bren706