• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Don't You Just Love the End of the Month?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the frustration of not being able to see results on the last day of the month, even though the requirements have been met. The speaker also wishes for the company to update the numbers faster and shares their own experience of narrowly avoiding losing their directorship due to team members submitting late. The expert advises the speaker to not let it get to them and to keep pushing forward.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
...Well I know many of you are green early but I also know many of us have teams that will not submit until the last day no matter what we say. I know that I have more than enough people submitting and well more than enough sales but as of today we were two people and $600 away from director team. Several have told me that they submitted today (plus I submitted more myself that isn't up) and the numbers are great but I can't see them. Urrgggg.

I just wish they would find a way to update faster the last day of the month.

that IS frustrating! For once, I was green about a week before month end. AND luckily my directorship was saved this month because it would have been my 3rd month in a row with my team not submitting enough shows/sales. I'm good at least for the next 3 months! whew.

I completely understand your frustration. It can be so frustrating when you have put in all the hard work and you know that you have met all the requirements, but you can't see the results right away. It's especially tough when you have team members who always wait until the last day to submit. It's like a race against time.I agree with you that the company should find a way to update faster on the last day of the month. It would definitely ease a lot of stress and anxiety for everyone. Maybe they could implement a system where the numbers are updated every hour or so, instead of just once at the end of the day.But in the meantime, try not to let it get to you too much. You know that you have done everything you can and your team has worked hard as well. Just keep pushing and have faith that everything will work out in the end. Good luck!

What is "Don't You Just Love the End of the Month?"

"Don't You Just Love the End of the Month?" is a common phrase used to express excitement or relief about the end of a month. It is often used in reference to payday, the end of a work or school month, or the start of a new month.

Why do people love the end of the month?

People may love the end of the month because it often signifies the end of a busy or stressful period, the start of a new month with new opportunities, or the receipt of a paycheck or other financial benefits.

What are some common activities people do at the end of the month?

Some common activities people may do at the end of the month include paying bills, budgeting, reflecting on the past month's accomplishments and setting goals for the next month, and celebrating the end of the month with friends or family.

Are there any negative connotations associated with "Don't You Just Love the End of the Month?"

No, there are generally no negative connotations associated with this phrase. It is typically used in a positive or lighthearted manner to express excitement or relief about the end of the month.

Is "Don't You Just Love the End of the Month?" a worldwide phenomenon?

While the phrase may not be used in every culture or language, the concept of looking forward to the end of a month and the start of a new one is a universal feeling that is shared by people all over the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PC Mom 55