• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank Your Random Web Orders with These Simple Tips | No Contact Info?

In summary, there are several simple ways to thank random web orders without using contact information. These include including a personalized thank-you note in the package, offering a discount code for their next purchase, sharing a thank-you message on social media, sending a follow-up email, and including a small freebie or sample in the package. These gestures can make customers feel appreciated and encourage them to make future purchases.
heat123
Silver Member
I love random web orders but I have NO idea who this person is and they did not leave any contact info (email or address) to thank them!:(

Maybe they'll be back one day and leave come contact info.

Their name will be on your month end commission statement.

BethCooks4U said:
Their name will be on your month end commission statement.

But will their address be on it too? I got the name, just no addy or email. :(

heat123 said:
But will their address be on it too? I got the name, just no addy or email. :(

No. Just the name. Funny, they sound like leads, not people you already know. Are you a director? Or registered as a bilingual consultant? Otherwise, they might have been referred by your customers - whatever, lucky you!

BethCooks4U said:
No. Just the name. Funny, they sound like leads, not people you already know. Are you a director? Or registered as a bilingual consultant? Otherwise, they might have been referred by your customers - whatever, lucky you!

No but I have had alot of car signs calls and I leave my catalogs and biz cards at the local car wash!:D I'm thinkin maybe it was a random mystery shopper!???:p

heat123 said:
No but I have had alot of car signs calls and I leave my catalogs and biz cards at the local car wash!:D I'm thinkin maybe it was a random mystery shopper!???:p

Aren't you smart!

Well, I guess I will never really know... unless they contact me direct or I hear from a past host -guest saying otherwise? ;)

Related to Thank Your Random Web Orders with These Simple Tips | No Contact Info?

What are some simple ways to thank random web orders without using contact information?

1. Include a personalized thank-you note in the package: A handwritten or printed note expressing your gratitude for their purchase can go a long way in making the customer feel appreciated.

2. Offer a discount code for their next purchase: This not only shows your gratitude but also encourages the customer to make another purchase in the future.

3. Share a thank-you message on social media: If the customer follows you on social media, take a moment to publicly thank them for their purchase and tag them in the post.

4. Send a follow-up email: Use the email provided during checkout to send a quick thank-you email. You can also include a discount code or a link to leave a review.

5. Include a small freebie or sample: Customers love surprises, so including a small freebie or sample in their package can make them feel special and appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Intrepid_Chef