• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Recover a Deleted Order in P3?

I usually write the info down too on a piece of paper, and of course this time I didn't. Learned my lesson :oI usually write the info down too on a piece of paper, and of course this time I didn't. Learned my lesson :o
Liquid Sky
HELP! I took an order over the phone and entered it into P3 while I was on the phone with the guest. A little while later I accidentally deleted her order (I deleted her whole customer profile info...name, address, products ordered, payment info..) :cry:

Is there ANY WAY to retrieve that order??? I feel sick over this and am embarrassed to contact the guest and say, hey I deleted you so can you give me all your info again? :eek::eek:

Not that I know of. Sorry!!!

I'm fairly certain there's no way to retrieve it. However, if it makes you feel any better, there probably isn't a person you could talk to who hasn't accidentally deleted something. Your customers will understand.

:(yes, I deleted a whole show once - luckily I have all the paperwork but now it isn't there for stats or anything - I was on the phone while doing it - obviously multitasking was not working for me that day.

Yes. I've learned to jot down the Credit Card # on a piece of paper or on my computer note until I've completed the order/show....because I've had a few times where I had to change the order (or move from a show to an individual order, etc) and the credit card # gets **** out when you enter it...so there is no way to change it around if needed. I then shred the paper after I'm completely done with the order.

Deletions happen now and then. I try when I take an order over the phone to also put it on paper besides inputting it in P3 at the same time to make sure I have it right especially their contact info and cc information. I learned my lesson the hard way. Most people understand but there are some that let's just say aren't understanding.

I used to think inputting it in P3 alone was good enough but now I have both until everything is settled from the show and then I put it in my shred pile.

Okay, so I'm reading this thread hoping to learn something...but I have a dumb question...and I've been trying to figure it out, but can't.

I have about 3-4 shows on P3 that need to be deleted, and cannot figure out how to delete the show...how do I DELETE a show?

One is a Bridal Shower that was canceled (because the wedding was canceled)
One is a fundraiser that canceled
One is an individual order that I ended up throwing on a show....

I hate them just hanging around on my screen with no resolution/closing, but I can't figure out how to get them off.:confused:

Just right click on the show/order you want, and there is an option to "Delete". Just double check that you are doing the correct one!! :D

esavvymom said:
Just right click on the show/order you want, and there is an option to "Delete". Just double check that you are doing the correct one!! :D

That would be the problem...I have a Mac laptop, and don't have a right click option.

ChefBeckyD said:
That would be the problem...I have a Mac laptop, and don't have a right click option.

Hold two fingers on the mouse pad and click the button. This will bring up the drop menu for you.

I have a mac too, but you must be using a touchpad....ah. Gotcha. I have a mouse hooked up to my laptop. And I didn't realize that trick with the two-fingers...neat! See...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! :D

esavvymom said:
I have a mac too, but you must be using a touchpad....ah. Gotcha. I have a mouse hooked up to my laptop. And I didn't realize that trick with the two-fingers...neat! See...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! :D

Actually my brother (a non-Mac user) taught me how to do it!

AHHHH! It works with the touchpad too! Thanks...I've happily deleted the dead weight!:D

Thanks everyone! You are right, I just called the guest and told her the truth and apologized. She seemed a little annoyed about it. Maybe it was only because she was out and about and didn't have a catty on her to go over it all again. I think I am going to offer her a SB or something as an "I'm sorry".

I usually write the info down too on a piece of paper, and of course this time I didn't. Learned my lesson :eek:

if you do a backup, then you could just restore to back up I would assume! then your order would be back there... ive done that before and solved it that way... you just need to make sure you are backing up often!

Yeah...I like to back-up my P3 every time I get ready to close the application down...I do this because I'm terribly paranoid that I'll lose something or that my computer will crash! I always say "One side of crazy...two scoops of PARANOID!!!" :)

kuntrycook said:
Yeah...I like to back-up my P3 every time I get ready to close the application down...I do this because I'm terribly paranoid that I'll lose something or that my computer will crash! I always say "One side of crazy...two scoops of PARANOID!!!" :)

LOL! I love your quote! Good idea to back up every day or each time you use it. I'll definitely be doing that. :)

1. Can I recover a deleted order in P3?

Yes, there is a way to undelete orders in P3. You can go to the "Order History" tab and click on the "Show Deleted Orders" button. This will display any orders that have been deleted and allow you to restore them.

2. Is it possible to retrieve a deleted customer in P3?

Yes, you can undelete customers in P3 by going to the "Customers" tab and clicking on the "Show Deleted Customers" button. From there, you can select the customer you want to restore and click on the "Undelete" button.

3. How do I undelete a deleted product in P3?

To restore a deleted product in P3, go to the "Products" tab and click on the "Show Deleted Products" button. This will show you all the products that have been deleted and give you the option to undelete them.

4. Can I undo a deleted recipe in P3?

Yes, you can recover a deleted recipe in P3 by going to the "Recipes" tab and clicking on the "Show Deleted Recipes" button. Then, select the recipe you want to restore and click on the "Undelete" button.

5. Is there a way to retrieve a deleted consultant in P3?

Absolutely, you can undelete consultants in P3 by going to the "Consultants" tab and clicking on the "Show Deleted Consultants" button. From there, select the consultant you want to restore and click on the "Undelete" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies