• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Retrieve a Deleted Order on P3?

In summary, if you accidentally delete an order, you can easily recover it by going to your "Deleted Orders" section and selecting the order you want to restore. You can also undo the deletion of an order by clicking on "Undelete". The order will be restored with all the same information and details. If you cannot find the order in the "Deleted Orders" section, it may have been permanently deleted and you should contact customer support for assistance. There is no time limit for recovering a deleted order as long as it has not been permanently deleted.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I accidently deleted an order, with c/c #!! Is there any way to bring it back up on P3? I haven't closed out of the show yet and haven't done anything on it since I deleted it....

Okay, now I accidently closed it!

It is NOT Friday the 13th, It is NOT Friday the 13th, It is NOT Friday the 13th!!!!

Oh NO!
I don't think there is a way...maybe if you closed P3...and backed it up?
Honestly...I wouldn't worry ...just contact the guest...we are Pampered not Perfect! She'll see you are human too!
It could be a good laugh...and ya never know how the conversation may go...
I assume it wasn't from a guest at the show that you have her sales receipt...??
Best of luck with it!

It was an outside order and it would be no biggie to call her!! Was just hoping I could do it with out calling her.

Figured it out!!!! I went up to Tools and hit Restore..The only problem (which is no biggie) it doesn't have anything that I have done in the last hour....But easy to fix....

excellent!!
Good to know...thanks!

You can also contact HO and talk to a Tech person or something. I saw someone else did that. Each time to close P3, a backup is sent to HO so they CAN get it for you if you need it.

Sounds like the computer genie was in a good mood today. Glad everything worked out.

Related to Can I Retrieve a Deleted Order on P3?

What should I do if I accidentally deleted an order?

If you have accidentally deleted an order, do not worry. You can easily recover it by going to your "Deleted Orders" section and selecting the order you want to recover. Click on "Undelete" and the order will be restored.

Can I undo a deletion of an order?

Yes, you can undo a deletion of an order by going to your "Deleted Orders" section and selecting the order you want to recover. Click on "Undelete" and the order will be restored.

Will the order be restored with all the same information and details?

Yes, when you undelete an order, it will be restored with all the same information and details that were present before the deletion.

What if I cannot find the order in the "Deleted Orders" section?

If you cannot find the order in the "Deleted Orders" section, it is possible that the order was permanently deleted. In this case, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Is there a time limit for recovering a deleted order?

No, there is no time limit for recovering a deleted order. You can access your "Deleted Orders" section at any time and restore the order as long as it has not been permanently deleted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • turtle15