• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suyb 2011 Challenge 2: Action Plan

In summary, Brenda attended Director Express and made changes to her business. She has had success in contacting potential recruits and has had four phone interviews.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Ladies,

Thanks again for your time. I'd like for everyone to post what 1 or 2 tips you liked that you will implement right away. As you do them, come back and update your results. Share what's working for you and what solutions you come up to the objections you encounter. :D

We've also issued a challenge on how many "catalog" shows you get using the grill pan set special. Post and update with each new one!

Much success!

First of all I want to say that last night was very practical and I have many new things to rethink and change, but for the purpose of this page I will only tell you the two most important ones that I will start today.

1. I am going to start using a tally sheet for all my phone calls.

2. My way of thinking about WHY I share the opportunity with others. I am never going to forget....that anyone that chooses the opportunity is not doing me a service....Pampered Chef is doing them a service and I just get to be the one to direct them to that service!!!

I was on the call last night for potential new recruits....just listening in to hear what my "new" recruit was hearing. Here was a statement that I just LOVED...You do not have to be a great cook or an awesome sales person to be successful with The Pampered Chef. All you need to have is a passion and a love for what you are doing, because the products truly sell themselves. (Call was AWESOME...recommend it to everyone that is the least bit interested in the business opportunity!! I will be using it every chance I get this month!!!)

forever their mom said:
First of all I want to say that last night was very practical and I have many new things to rethink and change, but for the purpose of this page I will only tell you the two most important ones that I will start today.

1. I am going to start using a tally sheet for all my phone calls.

2. My way of thinking about WHY I share the opportunity with others. I am never going to forget....that anyone that chooses the opportunity is not doing me a service....Pampered Chef is doing them a service and I just get to be the one to direct them to that service!!!

I was on the call last night for potential new recruits....just listening in to hear what my "new" recruit was hearing. Here was a statement that I just LOVED...You do not have to be a great cook or an awesome sales person to be successful with The Pampered Chef. All you need to have is a passion and a love for what you are doing, because the products truly sell themselves. (Call was AWESOME...recommend it to everyone that is the least bit interested in the business opportunity!! I will be using it every chance I get this month!!!)

Love it and am looking forward to reading your progress. Knowing you are helping someone rather than the other way around truly is going to make a difference! :thumbup:

I had my cluster meeting last night... is someone going to email the recording?

I liked the part where I learned I am not "recruiting", I am offering an opportunity that has endless possiblilities. Also, how to deal with no, yes, and those iffy maybe's.
I am definitely going to implement the full service checkout and try to practice my wording, because it is all about what benefits "them, the customer" not me.

Brenda, it should be in the session 2 e-mail that Laurie is sending out. If not, you can look back to the e-mail I sent on the 27th and it's the same link. ;)

got it! I'll listen during my lunch break!!

Great goals Sherri! Keep us posted on your progress and also share the word choices. FSCO really is going to get you to thoses yeses quicker. :)

Brenda - I sent out the playback number and a summary email earlier this morning...was off to a slow start. :) If you did not get it, let me know and I'll be happy to forward.

Thanks Sheila!

I have made some major changes in my PC business this week. I attended Director Express, which addressed many items from this week's topics. What I have done:
1. Use the Host Checklist with my upcoming shows.
2. Ask everyone about the business opportunity!
3. Keep weekly contact with my newest recruit and other current team members
4. 3 contacts a dayResults:
1. I've had 4 phone interviews with potential recruits this week. I was so surprised when my upcoming Friday Host said Yes she'd been thinking about it. Embarassingly I never really asked my Hosts in the past over the years. 2. One is thinking about starting October or November when kids are back and going at school, but scheduled a show for now; one is tied for money right now and said yes he'd like to have some information sent to him; my Friday host I think will join tomorrow, and one I'm following up again tomorrow. Wow, imagine if I had all four on my current team of 3!3. I am requiring a once a week call with my new recruit. Staying in touch and guiding her has put her schedule in control and made her more confident as well. Tonight she told me she thinks she has a recruit to add to her team! A young mom that she sees could really use the income. Wow! 4. I have my business cards at my son's mushroom booth at the farmer's market where I help him with sauteeing mushrooms in the ss saute pan. I made a contact, dropped a catalog off to her yesterday, and today she called me asking me to explain host benefits. If I can do this, anyone can. I'm home with 3 kids during the summer, and packing to move on August 24. I'm making time! That's the difference. I've even utilized my time in the car, even when driving. My son holds the phone, so I can legally talk (hands free Oregon law).

My thing that I started was the setting an alarm on my phone that says "GET TO WORK" I recorded the sound effect so it's kinda creepy.... but I do it!After Tuesday's call, I was determined to do Customer Care calls and not worry what the person on the other end is thinking. I've made calls before (but I must confess that it was probably a YEAR ago) and I could just hear the dread in their voice. I went to CC and pulled up the Out Of The Box script and have it on my computer screen when I make the calls. I went into P3 and printed Show Summary Reports for my last 5 shows. Of course you all know what happened with my drunk customer, but she's one out of about 50 customers. I don't need her! LOLNow to get those people to commit to the grill pan special. I've had 4 people tell me YES! but no one has bought anything yet. I've left messages, so now I have to decide if I'm stalking them now?

Making the calls is a great start! :D

What is the Suyb 2011 Challenge 2?

The Suyb 2011 Challenge 2 is a competition that encourages individuals to come up with innovative ideas and plans to address a specific problem or issue.

What is the theme of the 2011 Challenge 2?

The theme of the 2011 Challenge 2 is "Action Plan", which focuses on creating practical and effective strategies to solve real-world problems.

Who can participate in the Suyb 2011 Challenge 2?

The competition is open to anyone who has a passion for problem-solving and is willing to come up with creative solutions to the given challenge.

How do I submit my action plan for the Challenge?

To submit your action plan, you can visit the official website of the Suyb 2011 Challenge 2 and follow the instructions for submission. Make sure to meet the deadline and include all necessary details in your plan.

What are the prizes for the winners of the Challenge?

The prizes for the winners of the Suyb 2011 Challenge 2 include cash rewards, recognition, and the opportunity to implement their action plan with the support of the organizers and sponsors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
U.weber
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila