• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the SUYB 2011 Challenge: Change Someone's Life Before the New Year!

In summary, many people are not happy with the way they are compensated and do not have a retirement or college fund. Worse yet, many people have $9,000 or more in Credit card debt.
Sheila
Gold Member
How many mom's do you know that cried after they dropped their children off to daycare?

How many people do you know who left work feeling under paid and under appreciated?

How many teachers do you know got pay cuts and furlough days removed from their salary?

How many people stayed up way too late last night because they no longer have a decent retirement or college fund in the savings?

Worse yet, how many do you know who are like the average American and have $9,000 or more in Credit card debt?

How many people do you know deserve a vacation, but can't justify taking one?

How many people do you know who won't be able to afford to give their children the type of Christmas that they would like to give them?

But the biggest questions is ... why would you NOT share this business opportunity with them?

We are a group of sharing consultants who help one another on a daily basis. We are full of compassion for others because we care! So I'm putting out a challenge to all of you to change the life of at least ONE person before the new year. There's only 12 weeks left in the year. Who is on board with challenge?

(This is not restricted to the SUYB participants. This is for ALL the Cheffers who are up for the challenge! Make sure you post your desire to participate here & your results! :D)

LOVE this Sheila! Sharing with the team and I'll take on that challenge! Looking to change 3 lives by the end of the year. :)

Go Laurie! Looks like it will just be me & you changing lives? I figured LOTS of people would want to take me up on my challenge. Come on Cheffers! Where's your sense of adventure? ;)

I will take the challenage. I agree that there are alot of parents who hate putting their children in daycare want to be able to stay home with them. And here in Pa, there are alot of unemployed people. So yes, I will gladly take the challenage to help change people lifes.

Deb.

Way to go Deb! Please be sure to post your progress in this thread. ;)

I'll take the challenge! My focus right now is growing my business, both sales & team to set myself up for a great 2012!

Yea Christina! :D

I'm getting back on track with growing my business (since I'm not going to be a reality tv star!) Count me IN!

I am up for the challenge my goal is to be a Director by next year so that I don't have to take my kids to daycare!

I'm in on the challenge too!

Yea! More participants. Sorry that you got cut Brenda! :(

Exciting! I think Sheila made a good point to post progress and results. I called a couple of recruit leads yesterday to see if NOW was the time to join. One told me she plans on joining, but timing is a no go. Left message with second. Spoke to the 3rd lead, but it seems that she is still unsure....asked that I keep calling her but to be patient with her indecision.

I am in for this challenge!!! Got my first recruit last month and I have three on the fence right now. Would love to have one of them join this month!!!

Okay; count me in. If I can't change someone else's life, maybe I can make some positive growth in mine. Lord knows I need it!

OK! I will take you up on that challenge! I want to earn that cruise and am determind to join 5 new team members before the end of the year! I am set to re-promote to director this month and am determined to NOT loose it! February 1, 2012, I kcik start PC as my FULL TIME JOB! So exciting and ready to do this!

Looking forward to seeing ALL of you add to your team before the year is over! :D

I definitely want to add to my team, and have 2-3 leads that either have lost their jobs recently, or their husband has lost their job (and another lead that could use the income, but "doesn't have the money for the kit right now"). Now if I could only get them to "yes".

Yea!How's everyone coming with the challenge?

I did add one to my team earlier this week :)

Way to go girl! :DI had a personal recruit re-join under the new renewal program and another one on the team do so too. My team has added 4 new & 2 renewals since I put out the challenge! :D

Great job! Did you see, Dina promoted to D! WAHOO!!!

I've helped one person start their awesome adventure thus far and the organization is rocking! They've added 5 new teammembers this month! Here's to continued success for us all!

Oddly enough, I haven't seen anyone take advantage of the Renewal program. One of my leaders has someone who wants to take the renewal program up, but wants to sign underneath her rather than her initial recruiter. We're recommending the rebate and mini kit, so we may have 1 more to add in the near future.

Yes, Dina met the requirements prior to our last Step-Up call. We congratulated her on call #5! :DWay to GROW for your team too!Uh oh, on the one who wants to come back. I'm betting that's going to cause some hard feelings when she switches recruiters! Hopefully the one she's switching from isn't under the one she's switching to!

1. What is the SUYB 2011 Challenge?

The SUYB 2011 Challenge is an opportunity for individuals to make a positive impact on someone's life before the end of the year. It involves joining a community of like-minded people who are committed to spreading kindness and making a difference.

2. How do I participate in the SUYB 2011 Challenge?

To participate in the SUYB 2011 Challenge, simply join the community and commit to completing one act of kindness before the end of the year. This could be anything from volunteering at a local charity to performing a random act of kindness for a stranger.

3. Is there a cost to join the SUYB 2011 Challenge?

No, there is no cost to join the SUYB 2011 Challenge. It is completely free and open to anyone who wants to make a positive impact in the world.

4. How can I track my progress in the SUYB 2011 Challenge?

Once you have joined the community, you will have access to a tracking sheet where you can record your acts of kindness. This will allow you to see your progress and motivate you to continue making a difference.

5. Can I participate in the SUYB 2011 Challenge if I don't work for Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! The SUYB 2011 Challenge is open to everyone, regardless of their occupation. We welcome anyone who wants to spread kindness and make a positive impact in the world to join our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
U.weber
  • Sheila