• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready to Be Challenged in June?

In summary, the women are working towards a WOW June and are hoping to inspire at least 2 of their consultants to recruit. They also want to reach their goal of $7000 in sales.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I know I do and i've talked to Deb, Colleen and Tiffany personally to see if they wanted to be challenged for the month of June.

We all want a WOW June, right? Well, if we can check in here to post our latest results then we are held accountable with our goals.

If you'd like to participate for personal gain, please post your:
how many current shows you have booked
how many shows you'd like to have booked for the month
Do you have a sales goal you're working towards?

Even though we'll have different goals depending on our own schedules it'll be nice to have a check in.

Who wants to join in with us ladies? (those that I've talked to, even though I know your goal, please be sure to post them here!)

I'll go first....

When I talked to the ladies early last week I had 2 shows booked for June.

I now have 5 cooking, 1 catalog
I want to do 10-12 cooking shows
I want to turn in over $6k in sales to earn ALL fall products!

I have been making phone calls to get more on my calendar as well as trying to get people to book at my shows. I have one tonight and one tomorrow. :)

Who's next? :D

I'm in, but let me figure some things out before I post my stats.

GREAT IDEA!!!

I need a kick in the pants.

I have been so bummed by my lack of progress but I will persevere!!!

Goal: $6k (scary because I've never done that much in a month before)
# Shows Goal: 10-12
# Shows scheduled: 2 :(

I've been on the phone every day and I'm not giving up! I scheduled my 2nd June show today. I know if I stay at it, the shows will come!!!! :pray:

ok I guess I don't have a choice but to post since I have already been called out on it--LOL
Right now I have
2 cooking and one long distance cooking show

Goals
10-12 shows
at least $6000
2 recruits

I am so far behind on Disney that I need something to push me over the edge. Here's to making it happen for June.

Plan on Host Coaching my hosts for prebookings and high attendance.

I've been working on the WOW program for about 2 weeks already - making calls, etc.

My goal is $6000 and 2 recruits in June ETA: and to inspire at least 2 on my team to recruit. My show average says I need about 8-9 shows but I want 13 shows in case of "life events" changing any of them.

I started with 2 cooking shows and a fair for June.

So far I have 8 shows, 2 fundraisers, 2 catalog shows and the fair. I had one more show but her friend signed and I may lose another because her friend may sign too. (both were hosts).

Please count me in. For a host of reasons, I need to kick things into super high gear.
So far I am at
4 cooking shows
I want a minimum of 10 plus at least 2 catalog shows.
I need to inspire 2 of my consultants to recruit and
I want 2 recruits myself.
Ok God and y'all ... there it is. I need at least $6000 and I've known the joy
of that before so I'm asking for it and working for it again!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for this challenge.
Now... off to the phone!

quiverfull7 said:
Please count me in. For a host of reasons, I need to kick things into super high gear.
So far I am at
4 cooking shows
I want a minimum of 10 plus at least 2 catalog shows.
I need to inspire 2 of my consultants to recruit and
I want 2 recruits myself.
Ok God and y'all ... there it is. I need at least $6000 and I've known the joy
of that before so I'm asking for it and working for it again!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for this challenge.
Now... off to the phone!

Oh, yes. Definitely need to inspire AT LEAST 2 of my consultant's to recruit!

...going back to add that to my goal!

Count me in!!

Currently I have: 9 cooking shows, 4 catalog shows, 1 fundraiser

Goal is $7000 in sales and 1 new personal recruit and 1 new consultant that my team recruited.

Update:

I now have 8 shows booked
still want $6k+
Want at least one recruit but here's to making it 2
I also want a team member to recruit!

I just had a woman book for June 13th and her sister (my host) says you really want to drive an hour and a half to do her show. I told my host well I already told her I would do it! but my curiosity was peaked so I asked why. She said she lives in a very ritzy area where they spend lots of money and she's the mayor's wife so they have a TON of people they know!

YAY!

I am working 6 parties
4 catty
sales goal $7000.
need at least one recruit for leads-want 2-
my team will have at least a recruit--

I'm in!

Here are my goals:
$6500 sales
2 new consultants qualified
1 new recruit
1 consultant to recruit

My Progress:
6 cooking shows booked
1 recruit lead close to signing

Gonna be a tough month. I have to close my school year and husband is having surgery on the 17th. No excuses though, I'm gonna get it done!

What is "Who Wants to Be Challenged?"

"Who Wants to Be Challenged?" is a fun and interactive cooking competition hosted by Pampered Chef. It's a chance for you and your friends to showcase your cooking skills and learn new recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools.

How do I sign up for "Who Wants to Be Challenged?"

To sign up for "Who Wants to Be Challenged?", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you get started with the competition.

What are the rules and format of "Who Wants to Be Challenged?"

The rules and format may vary depending on the specific competition, but generally, teams of 2-4 people will compete against each other in a series of cooking challenges. Each team will be given a specific set of ingredients and time limit to create a dish using our Pampered Chef products. A panel of judges will then evaluate the dishes based on taste, presentation, and creativity.

Is there a cost to participate in "Who Wants to Be Challenged?"

There is no cost to participate in "Who Wants to Be Challenged?" However, you may need to purchase some of our products to use during the competition. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you choose the best tools for your team and budget.

What are the prizes for winning "Who Wants to Be Challenged?"

The prizes may vary, but typically the winning team will receive a Pampered Chef product bundle or a gift certificate to use towards future purchases. Additionally, all participants will have the opportunity to try new recipes and improve their cooking skills, making everyone a winner in the end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • almondfarm