• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect

In what way do you think your thoughts & emotions affect your willingness to make contacts? If answering these questions brought up negative thoughts and feelings, what do you think created those feelings?What did you discover about your courage to connect? Facing the fear: What's the one thing in your Pampered Chef buisiness that was
Sheila
Gold Member
(***This is for people who have signed up for the Chef Success SUYB 2011 Class. I'm sorry, but the class is now full & we are no longer accepting participants.***)

Finish these sentences:
  • Making business calls is __________
  • What two words describe the emotions you feel when it's time to make business phone calls? __________ __________
  • Making contacts while out and about is __________
  • What two words describe the emotions you feel when you realize you have the opportunity to connect with someone while out & about? __________ __________

In what way do you think your thoughts & emotions affect your willingness to make contacts?

If answering these questions brought up negative thoughts and feelings, what do you think created those feelings?

What did you discover about your courage to connect?

Facing the fear: What's the one thing in your Pampered Chef buisiness that was, at one time, scary for you to do but isn't any more?

The customer care call info Cal-in: 1-218-862-1099
Passcode: 884615#
ref: just hit the # key Call is about 8 minutes. She makes it seem so easy. ;)

I listened... yes, she does make it seem very easy. I want to listen to more customer care calls now. :)Thanks for sharing!

I want to listen to more too!! I really liked listen to this one and want to hear more!!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I listened... yes, she does make it seem very easy. I want to listen to more customer care calls now. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Maybe we should DO them? ;)

Finish these sentences:
Making business calls is ___SCARY_______
What two words describe the emotions you feel when it's time to make business phone calls? __FEAR________ ___PANIC_______
Making contacts while out and about is ____IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE______
What two words describe the emotions you feel when you realize you have the opportunity to connect with someone while out & about? ___EXCITED_______ ___ENCOURAGED_______

In what way do you think your thoughts & emotions affect your willingness to make contacts? My fear holds me back and my excitement sometimes makes me charge ahead too fast...which in turn makes me hesitant the next time.

If answering these questions brought up negative thoughts and feelings, what do you think created those feelings? experience doing the above

What did you discover about your courage to connect? I need to follow scripts, because without them I have NO courage!!!

Facing the fear: What's the one thing in your Pampered Chef buisiness that was, at one time, scary for you to do but isn't any more? Demonstrations

Finish these sentences:
  • Making business calls is __SCARY________
  • What two words describe the emotions you feel when it's time to make business phone calls? _APPREHENSION_________ ___DREAD_______
  • Making contacts while out and about is __wierd________
  • What two words describe the emotions you feel when you realize you have the opportunity to connect with someone while out & about? __hopeful________ __scared________

In what way do you think your thoughts & emotions affect your willingness to make contacts? it inhibits me. I hate pushy people and don't want to come off that way. I'm afraid I will turn people off.

If answering these questions brought up negative thoughts and feelings, what do you think created those feelings? the fact that some people don't get me. I have a retail job. Sometimes I try to make a joke and it comes off bad and then I get pulled into the office because someone complained. Having this happen at work slows me down with my business too.

What did you discover about your courage to connect? WHEN I do it, it's not that bad, I have to be like Nike, just do it.

Facing the fear: What's the one thing in your Pampered Chef buisiness that was, at one time, scary for you to do but isn't any more?my show presentation though, I still need my cards to stay on track.

This was the hardest part of the homework and the one I waited the longest to do.

What is "Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect"?

"Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect" is a discussion forum held in 2011 that focused on the theme of courage and connection. It aimed to bring together individuals from different backgrounds to share their experiences and insights on the topic.

Who organized "Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect"?

The forum was organized by the Suyb Organization, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting personal growth and connection through various events and activities.

Where was "Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect" held?

The forum was held in a conference hall in New York City, but it was also livestreamed online for those who could not attend in person.

What were some of the key topics discussed at "Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect"?

Some of the key topics discussed at the forum included overcoming fear and self-doubt, building authentic connections, and finding the courage to pursue one's passions and dreams.

Did "Suyb 2011 Discussion: Courage to Connect" have any notable speakers or guests?

Yes, the forum featured a lineup of renowned speakers and guests, including authors, entrepreneurs, and activists, who shared their personal stories and insights on courage and connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
U.weber
  • Sheila