• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Added an Avatar of My Kids to My Profile

In summary, to add an avatar of your kids to your profile, click on the "Edit Profile" button on your Pampered Chef account, then click on the "Change Avatar" button and select the option to upload a photo. You can add multiple avatars of your kids by repeating these steps for each additional photo. To change the order of your kids' avatars, click on "Edit Profile," then "Change Avatar," and drag and drop the photos in the desired order. You can also use a photo from social media as your avatar by selecting the option to import from social media. To delete an avatar, click on "Edit Profile," then "Change Avatar," hover over the photo you want to delete, and click on the
chefshawna
Gold Member
I finally added an Avatar to my profile, let's see if it worked. It should be my DD and DS.....
Can't see them very good, but it worked!!!!

They are cute!! Isnt it great when you finally realize how to do it! :)

Yeah, now I want to try and download other pictures!!!

Well, actually, you want to upload photos. The terms are not interchangeable and could cause you a lot of confusion in the future. It's really easy to remember.Your Computer <------Connected to -------> Host computer (like C S, for example)Your computer sends photos to C S ---------> UploadYou see a photo or smiley on C S you want to steal, so you copy it:Your computer receives photos from CS <-------- Download

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, actually, you want to upload photos. The terms are not interchangeable and could cause you a lot of confusion in the future.

It's really easy to remember.

Your Computer <------Connected to -------> Host computer (like C S, for example)

Your computer sends photos to C S ---------> Upload

You see a photo or smiley on C S you want to steal, so you copy it:

Your computer receives photos from Chef Success <-------- Download

Ohhhhhhhhh.....so, I download them from my camera, right? I guess that's what I'm thinking of. I usually don't deal with them, whenever I need something done with pictures I call on my hubby!! :blushing:
Thanks for the clarification.

You uploaded from the camera to your computer.You then uploaded the avatar from your computer to CS.If you copy this
4-1.gif
to your computer from here, that would be downloading.Easy as pie. ;)

1. How do I add an avatar of my kids to my profile?

To add an avatar of your kids to your profile, click on the "Edit Profile" button on your Pampered Chef account. Then, click on the "Change Avatar" button and select the option to upload a photo. Choose the photo of your kids from your computer and click "Save" to add it to your profile.

2. Can I add multiple avatars of my kids to my profile?

Yes, you can add multiple avatars of your kids to your profile. Simply repeat the steps outlined in question 1 for each additional photo you want to add.

3. How do I change the order of my kids' avatars on my profile?

To change the order of your kids' avatars on your profile, click on the "Edit Profile" button and then click on the "Change Avatar" button. Drag and drop the photos in the desired order and click "Save" to update the order on your profile.

4. Can I use a photo of my kids from social media as my avatar?

Yes, you can use a photo of your kids from social media as your avatar. When selecting the option to upload a photo for your avatar, choose the option to import from social media and select the photo of your kids from there.

5. How do I delete an avatar of my kids from my profile?

To delete an avatar of your kids from your profile, click on the "Edit Profile" button and then click on the "Change Avatar" button. Hover over the photo you want to delete and click on the "X" icon that appears. Then, click "Save" to remove the photo from your profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • TBlackwell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • KellyTheChef