• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Changed My Avatar---It Is Me!!!

In summary, Linda invites Chris to check out her profile and her newly added pictures. They exchange compliments on their profile pictures and Linda mentions she likes real pictures for identification at meetings. They also discuss helping each other with Photobucket. Chris shares that she was eating hospital food due to visiting her grandmother who had surgery for breast cancer. Linda expresses her sympathy and offers her prayers.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I also want you to come on over to my profile and check out some pics that I recently added...More to come later!!

Hi Chris! Nice to "see" you!!

Lovely picture Chris :):)

pamperedlinda said:
Yippie, another blonde!

That's funny- were you feeling outnumbered Linda? I have blonde streaks in my hair if that helps comfort you! :)

I always like the real picture avatars, so I will know you when I see you at meetings and such!

You are a cutie, too!

Hey Chris, good to see ya :)
Did you figure out photobucket yet? still need help?

merego said:
Hey Chris, good to see ya :)
Did you figure out photobucket yet? still need help?

I figured out how to get photos off my computer but not photobucket. LOL!! My brother was here earlier and I was going to ask him and forgot. Don't worry about it now, I will catch you sometime after conference. Spends some time w/ DH and the cuties!!

KellyTheChef said:
I always like the real picture avatars, so I will know you when I see you at meetings and such!

You are a cutie, too!

I know!!! But you can tell me whenever you want!! LOL...just kidding!!

Thank you very much!!

nice to "see" you Chris!

hey, a few days ago in the "what's for dinner thread" you said you were eating hospital food....what was up with that???

chefmeg said:
nice to "see" you Chris!

hey, a few days ago in the "what's for dinner thread" you said you were eating hospital food....what was up with that???[/QUOTE]

In the beginning of May (2 days before my BF deployed) I was on base w/ him in Niagara Falls and got a phone call that my gram was diagnosed w/ breast cancer. She was to have surgery right before the Relay for Life (I am a committee member and organize the Midnight Madness games from Midnight to 5am) and was instead admitted to the hospital. She then had her surgery on the 1st of July and has since been at the hospital. I go to see her everyday and that night I met w/ one of my friends who is a nurse on her dinner break so I ate hospital food in the cafeteria...wasn't too bad actually.
Wow...I so could have just said that I was eating there w/ a friend, but then you probably would have thought that the restaurants around here must really be bad!! LOL!!
Gram is doing great, a bit delusional(sp)...still in denial about even having cancer but she has been wheel chair bound for about 8 years and had a masectomy so she is undergoing Rehab right now.

pampered.chris said:
chefmeg said:
nice to "see" you Chris!

hey, a few days ago in the "what's for dinner thread" you said you were eating hospital food....what was up with that???[/QUOTE]

In the beginning of May (2 days before my BF deployed) I was on base w/ him in Niagara Falls and got a phone call that my gram was diagnosed w/ breast cancer. She was to have surgery right before the Relay for Life (I am a committee member and organize the Midnight Madness games from Midnight to 5am) and was instead admitted to the hospital. She then had her surgery on the 1st of July and has since been at the hospital. I go to see her everyday and that night I met w/ one of my friends who is a nurse on her dinner break so I ate hospital food in the cafeteria...wasn't too bad actually.
Wow...I so could have just said that I was eating there w/ a friend, but then you probably would have thought that the restaurants around here must really be bad!! LOL!!
Gram is doing great, a bit delusional(sp)...still in denial about even having cancer but she has been wheel chair bound for about 8 years and had a masectomy so she is undergoing Rehab right now.

you made me snort!

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I am glad to hear that she is doing OK. Breast cancer (cancer in general) is a tough battle...I will keep her in my prayers!

1. Why did you change your avatar?

I changed my avatar to represent myself and to add a personal touch to my profile.

2. How did you choose your new avatar?

I chose my new avatar by selecting a photo that I felt represented me and my personality.

3. Can I change my avatar on my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can change your avatar on your Pampered Chef account by going to your profile settings and selecting a new image.

4. Will my new avatar be visible to others on the website?

Yes, your new avatar will be visible to others on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I change my avatar multiple times?

Yes, you can change your avatar as many times as you'd like on your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshawna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • TBlackwell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
Replies