• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Blinkies as My Avatar on CS?

In summary, to change your avatar on the Pampered Chef website, log into your account and click on your profile picture or initials. Then, select the "Edit Profile" button and choose the "Change Avatar" option. You can upload a new photo or select one from pre-made avatars. You can also use a photo from your phone by following the prompts. Avatars can be a photo, cartoon, or illustration, but should represent you professionally. To delete or remove your current avatar, go to your profile page and select the "Remove Avatar" button. You can change your avatar as often as you'd like, but it should always be appropriate.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all! On another board I am on, I can change my avatar to my blinkie that says we are having a boy.

It uploaded, but it's not "blinking" it's staying on the first part.

I am thinking CS is set up NOT to use these blinkies on the avatar...or is there a way to make it work?

I think Greg only has it set up to use static images.You could take both images and put them side by side into one as an avatar.

Here we go...it doesn't blink, but you can tell what it says!

Good idea on the side by side thing, but I couldn't figure it out to save my life!! lol

1. How do I change my avatar on the Pampered Chef website?

To change your avatar on the Pampered Chef website, first log into your account. Then, click on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to your profile page. Click on the "Edit Profile" button and then select the "Change Avatar" option. From there, you can choose to upload a new photo or select one from our pre-made avatars.

2. Can I use a photo from my phone as my avatar?

Yes, you can use a photo from your phone as your avatar on the Pampered Chef website. When selecting a new avatar, you will have the option to upload a photo from your device. Simply follow the prompts to select and upload your desired photo.

3. Do I have to use a photo for my avatar or can I use a cartoon or illustration?

You can use a photo, cartoon, or illustration as your avatar on the Pampered Chef website. We have a variety of pre-made avatars to choose from, or you can upload your own custom image. Keep in mind that your avatar should be appropriate and represent you in a professional manner.

4. How do I delete or remove my current avatar?

To delete or remove your current avatar on the Pampered Chef website, go to your profile page and click on the "Change Avatar" option. From there, select the "Remove Avatar" button and confirm the action. This will remove your current avatar and replace it with a default image.

5. Can I change my avatar as often as I want?

Yes, you can change your avatar on the Pampered Chef website as often as you'd like. Simply follow the steps outlined above to change or update your avatar at any time. Keep in mind that your avatar should always represent you in a professional and appropriate manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • chefjwr
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies