• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused by Chef Ann and Momtoeli's Avatars? Let's Clear the Confusion | JAE

In summary, the cows are confused about which direction they should go with their avatars. Some people think the avatars should stay the same, while others think they should be moved to different directions. JAEI KNOW! MomToAnn and ChefEli have me all confused, too! But it's a Mooooooooving experience.Careful -- they are going to milk this for what it's worth.
I think I have had way too much soda over here....... which also CAN alter my thinking too!!!! but I haven't resorted to drinking another beverage ......

and I am trying to get things together for a fair this weekend!!! hopefully it will be a good one and i will get some good leads from it!!!

MomToEli said:
Yeah, some things you just have to be there.

And I'm perfectly sober, too. A bit too much coffee, which CAN alter my thinking, but I haven't resorted to distilling it.

Actually, I've been trying to get everything put together for this bridal shower that is going to be at my house tomorrow night. The bride is one of the moms in our Cub Scout den - so a friend in a limited sort of way. Never has been good about returning calls, and now is no exception. I'm the shower host (she'll be the show host). I sent out 40 invites. Not one person has RSVP'd. Of course, I don't have a single phone number and the bride has already shipped her address book off to the state she is going to be moving to once married, so she tells me via email. So, I have NO idea how many people are showing up. For her sake, I hope some. For my sake, I hope she doesn't forget ...

Just fixing food I know my family will love to eat and getting on with it.

And trying not to panic.

That always makes me behave a little bit on the questionable side ...

Thank goodness, KG changed is picture back to his other one. I think the upside down cow would have confused me too. Has Ann visited here yet?

Is a moo-moo like a tu-tu?What does a ballerina with one leg wear?A one-one.I think I need to get off of here and get some sleep.

What does a Chinese cow wear?A moo-shoe.

OMG! ROTFLMAO!

I was out last night, came in this morning to this mess. I got a little scared when I saw a thread with my name as the topic and 4 pages! Luckily, I had already changed my av this morning. :)
Go to www.simpsonizeme.com and you too can become a Simpsons character. :D

Oh, thank you Ann! Now I won't have to use my brain so much to figure out who is posting what. I have to say, I never intended for all the cow jokes, but it sure made for an even sillier thread. :) People here are so creatively funny. I suppose some people might think of other descriptions rather than creative and funny...

JAE said:
Oh, thank you Ann! Now I won't have to use my brain so much to figure out who is posting what. I have to say, I never intended for all the cow jokes, but it sure made for an even sillier thread. :) People here are so creatively funny. I suppose some people might think of other descriptions rather than creative and funny...

Like totally cracked up???? :rolleyes: Wait...that starts a whole different set of bad puns... :eek:

ROFL LMBO!!!!! got to love a good cow joke huh???

chefann said:
OMG! ROTFLMAO!

I was out last night, came in this morning to this mess. I got a little scared when I saw a thread with my name as the topic and 4 pages! Luckily, I had already changed my av this morning. :)
Go to www.simpsonizeme.com and you too can become a Simpsons character. :D

I love your chracter avatar!

I keep trying to do one of me and it keeps getting so far and then kicking me out....saying there are too many people in Simpsonland or something....

Ugh!

Whoa! As the world is going Simpsons it is getting a little crowded in here. Please come back a little later and try again.

Ugh!!! It started the countdown around 250 and got all the way down to 100 and kicked me out again!

Gillian's having a problem with their site, too. It just went online on Monday, and I know it's being promoted at Burger King. Plus, as more people tell their friends about it, it will get busier. Hopefully they'll add some bandwidth to handle it.

Well, I changed my avatar so now you all will think ALL of us left the boards!

This pic was taken front the big front porch of our old farm house. There were some cows out there, so I'm still bullish. Now you can get the ambiance as well ... it's a scratch and sniff avatar ;)

To err is human,To cow, bovine.

MomToEli, great avatar. I feel kind of special that my thread caused so much change. AWWW. (I'm sure there is some silly smiley face to go along with this, but I'm not good with the smiley's that I can use the parenthisis and the colon.)

<h2>1. Why are Chef Ann and Momtoeli's avatars confusing?</h2><p>Both Chef Ann and Momtoeli have avatars facing different directions, which can make it difficult for the brain to process and can cause confusion for some people.</p><h2>2. Can you change your avatars to make them less confusing?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to change our avatars at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may cause.</p><h2>3. Is there a reason why the avatars are facing different directions?</h2><p>Chef Ann and Momtoeli chose their avatars based on personal preference. There is no specific reason for them facing different directions.</p><h2>4. Will the confusion affect the content of your posts?</h2><p>No, the confusion caused by our avatars will not affect the content of our posts. We will continue to provide helpful tips and information about Pampered Chef products and recipes.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to differentiate between Chef Ann and Momtoeli's posts?</h2><p>Yes, each post is labeled with the author's name and avatar, so you can easily tell who wrote it. Additionally, you can also check the username next to the post for further clarification.</p>

Related to Confused by Chef Ann and Momtoeli's Avatars? Let's Clear the Confusion | JAE

1. Why are Chef Ann and Momtoeli's avatars confusing?

Both Chef Ann and Momtoeli have avatars facing different directions, which can make it difficult for the brain to process and can cause confusion for some people.

2. Can you change your avatars to make them less confusing?

Unfortunately, we are not able to change our avatars at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may cause.

3. Is there a reason why the avatars are facing different directions?

Chef Ann and Momtoeli chose their avatars based on personal preference. There is no specific reason for them facing different directions.

4. Will the confusion affect the content of your posts?

No, the confusion caused by our avatars will not affect the content of our posts. We will continue to provide helpful tips and information about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

5. Is there a way to differentiate between Chef Ann and Momtoeli's posts?

Yes, each post is labeled with the author's name and avatar, so you can easily tell who wrote it. Additionally, you can also check the username next to the post for further clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies