• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic

In summary, Leah updated her profile with a new husband and photos. The photos are too small and Leah asks if someone has a MySpace page or where they can view the photos in full size.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Alright since I guess some of my photos are too big... I guessI will size them down and change them out on my profile.... LOL anyways this is my new hubby and I on my profile photo!!!

It looks pretty, but kinda hard to see cause its too small, do you have a myspace page or somewhere else we can see them full size?

Leah- add it to the photos section and then we can see it larger!! I wanna see!!!!!!

You look georgeous Leah!! Congratulations to you and your new DH. Your daughter looked very nice as well. Thanks for sharing with us!!

Well arent you just the breath that took his heart away!:p Quite beautiful, my dear. LOVE your wedding dress!

Leah, those are awesome. What a beautiful day! I just wanted to tell you I love the Price charming pic. Very cute!

Thank you ...... As he says..... I am forever is sweet loving bride...tickles me pink when he says that.I have never known love like this until I met David....

Congratulations Leah! I am so happy for you!! That church is awesome looking!

Its even more beautiful on the inside than it is on the outside!!!! Thank you once again!! :)

Congratulations. I love your dress. He looks soooo happy. May you have many happy years together.

You are so cute! I don't think Ihave seen someone so in love! ;)

Great pictures. You both look very happy.

I can honstly say the love that I have for David is like nothing else I have experinced in my life!!! So I am going to take it and run with it!!! He is a great man, and their is never a day that I am not dying of laughter he is yoru classic joker.....

Related to My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic

1. What is "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic"?

"My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a personalized cutting board with a photo of you and your spouse on it.

2. How do I order "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic"?

You can order "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use any photo for "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic"?

Yes, you can use any photo for "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic" as long as you have the rights to use it. We recommend using a high-quality, clear photo for best results.

4. How long does it take to receive "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic"?

The production time for "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic" is typically 7-10 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location.

5. Can I customize the design of "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic"?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of design options for "My New Hubby and I: Our Profile Pic" including different fonts, colors, and layouts. You can also add a personalized message or date to make it even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampered.chris