• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Strategies for Recognizing Top Performers: Making Them Feel Special

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways to make customers feel special and appreciated during a Pampered Chef party. Suggestions include personalizing their experience, showing genuine appreciation, creating a sense of community, making guests feel comfortable, and providing personalized attention. These can be achieved through actions such as greeting customers by name, offering samples and tailored demonstrations, sending thank-you notes or small gifts, hosting events outside of traditional parties, providing a variety of food and drink options, engaging in conversation, and following up with customers after the party.
DebPC
Staff member
What things do you do at your meeting recognition to make your top sellers, recruiters, etc. feel special?

The recognition can be a ticket toward a drawing, a small gift, a pic from my table, PC$$, charms, etc. - just depends on what I have and what they did and what promotion I have going on at the time.

I have the top consultants come to the front. We cheer and use clappers.

If someone earns a trip or something big I will do much more but for now a $2000 month for one of them is a big thing.

Where do you get your charms ?

Gail Collins said:
Where do you get your charms ?

I have some from AIM when we had them and from SWJ. I know there are other places out there but I haven't checked them out yet.

Related to Strategies for Recognizing Top Performers: Making Them Feel Special

1. How can I make my customers feel special during a Pampered Chef party?

One way to make your customers feel special is to personalize their experience. Greet them by name and ask about their interests and preferences. You can also offer samples or demonstrations tailored to their specific needs.

2. What are some ideas for making my guests feel appreciated?

Showing genuine appreciation for your guests is key. Consider sending them a handwritten thank-you note or a small gift after the party. You can also follow up with them to see how they are enjoying their purchases and offer any additional assistance.

3. How can I make my customers feel like they are part of a community?

Creating a sense of community can be achieved by hosting events or gatherings outside of traditional Pampered Chef parties. This could include potlucks, recipe exchanges, or cooking classes. Encourage your customers to share their own recipes and tips on social media as well.

4. What are some ways to make my guests feel comfortable and at ease during a party?

Making your guests feel comfortable is important for creating a positive and relaxed atmosphere. Consider offering a variety of food and drink options, as well as providing comfortable seating. You can also engage your guests in conversation and make sure to address any questions or concerns they may have.

5. How can I make my customers feel like they are getting personalized attention?

Personalized attention is key to making your customers feel special. Take the time to get to know them and their needs, and offer recommendations based on their interests. You can also follow up with them after the party to see if they have any questions or need assistance with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedalf