• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Recognize Your Team?

everyone. It's usually just a recap of the most recent show, what's new with the business, and a little something for the month. So, in summary, the teamleader recognizes their team by various means- primarily through face-to-face interactions, but also through online recognition (via a Facebook page and monthly newsletter). They offer various rewards for members who achieve milestones, including PCD dollars and gift cards for National Conference. Lastly, they send out a "exciting news of the day" email to everyone on their team.
JulieHaak
Gold Member
I have a fare amountof my team who are NOT local to me...I want to make sure they are feeling included, loved, wanted etc so am trying to get as much info from others to see what others are doing. So with that said...how are you either recognizing or being recognized as a long distant consultant? Are you doing ribbons, pins, etc Any info is greatly appreciated as always.

Julie

We have a members only Facebook page where I post announcements. I also do a monthy newsletter that recaps everyone's accomplishments for the month. $1,000 shows, everyone who did over $700 for the month, recruiters, incentive earners, New Consultant rewards, Promotions, etc. I do monthly drawings for top show ($15 Pampered Chef Dollars), top month ($15 PCD) and Blue Dots Drawing (minimum $15 PCD, 25 shows = $25 PCD, 50 shows = $50 PCD, 100 shows = $100 PCD).They can also earn PC Dollars for promoting. $15 for SC, $25 for TL and $50 for D.

Sheila said:
We have a members only Facebook page where I post announcements. I also do a monthy newsletter that recaps everyone's accomplishments for the month. $1,000 shows, everyone who did over $700 for the month, recruiters, incentive earners, New Consultant rewards, Promotions, etc.

I do monthly drawings for top show ($15 Pampered Chef Dollars), top month ($15 PCD) and Blue Dots Drawing (minimum $15 PCD, 25 shows = $25 PCD, 50 shows = $50 PCD, 100 shows = $100 PCD).

They can also earn PC Dollars for promoting. $15 for SC, $25 for TL and $50 for D.

Sheila can you PM me or email me a copy of your newsletter? (ie maybe what you sent last month or November) I am in learning phase and gathering ideas of what to do for my team. Thanks! CK

ChefCKHall said:
Sheila can you PM me or email me a copy of your newsletter? (ie maybe what you sent last month or November) I am in learning phase and gathering ideas of what to do for my team. Thanks! CK

me too! ChefCk & Sheila you rock!

How do you recognize your team?

We've known each other long enough that I usually recognize them right off the bat when they walk in the door, LOL.

No this year we are doing Mardi Gras beads for recognition.

CK, do I have your e-mail address?

Amy, I just sent it to you.

Thank you Sheila! Looking forward to meeting you at National Conference!

Just sent it. ;)

So when am I getting this mysterious email? ;)

Of course I'm kidding! :)

LOL I can see when you opened your's ... Dec 26th at 10:46 PM! ;)

I would love this information. I am a team leader and both my consultants are in different states than me. What can I do to help my team feel loved when it is still so small at this point?
thanks
[email protected]

Amber, I have 43 in my downline, so I can afford to do more. But I'll e-mail you what I did in Nov. 1 is here in Tokyo, 6 are stateside, 1 is in Germany and the other 35 are in Okinawa. So all of my recognition is pretty much done long distance. ;)

I sent the December stats to Okinawa for the Back to Business Meeting, but I haven't done the official e-mail to the entire team yet for December. I wait until the 16th to sit down & do the team newsletter. We are 15 hours ahead of corporate. Since all the prior month's shows must be submitted by Corporate's 15th, I like to wait & see if anything went in last minute that would still qualify for the prior month's Blue Dot (cluster calendar) drawing. So right now, Nov is the current "done" month that I have to share. ;)

We're doing recognition using beads. For every month they're active, they get green beads, for every $1000 in sales per month, they get gold beads, and for ever person they recruit, they get purple beads. Then, in August (after the earning period for New Orleans), they'll bring their beads to the meeting. At that meeting they'll receive gift cards:$10 for every 3 green beads (an extra $5 if they have all 7)
$10 for every purple bead (recruit must be qualified)
$5 for every gold beadIf they have earned New Orleans, their reward will be in the form of a VISA gift card so they can spend it on their trip. If not, they'll get something local - a restaurant or Target or Walmart or something!

Wow Sheila, 43?! Your team has just exploded! Good for you!I want to add that I also do an "Exciting News of the Day" email that I send to my team whenever someone does something exciting (submits, recruits, completes training, etc.). In that email, I always give team stats and let them know where we are as far as being a Director team!

I have to say that I am having a bit of Cluster Envy....
We don't seem that we get much reconition... As I recruit more
and more I want to run my Team differently!! I am want make sure that
I let them know that I appreciate thier efforts!

Sheila said:
We have a members only Facebook page where I post announcements. I also do a monthy newsletter that recaps everyone's accomplishments for the month. QUOTE]

Would you mind emailing me your newsletter also. My email is [email protected].
I've been wanting to do a newsletter since I became a director in December but I really don't know where to start.

Nanisu said:
How do you recognize your team?

We've known each other long enough that I usually recognize them right off the bat when they walk in the door, LOL.

No this year we are doing Mardi Gras beads for recognition.

See....I figured KG would pipe up with something like that. It's what I think every time I see the title of the thread. :D

By the way- I'm floored by Sheila! Way to go girl! You started after me, it's embarrassing to see how LITTLE I've done, but fun to watch others grow too. It's always very encouraging!

I fall under Sheila and I just promoted to Director this month and I am continuing a lot of things that she has started. The facebook is a great tool that keeps us all involved and informed. And we can see what and who is doing what and everyone is able to comment and congratulate which builds a great team.

I do the blue dot drawing before I made director and I just gave the person who won the drawing catalogs and business materials I had purchased.

I think I am going to do the beads for my team just becuase I have a lot left over from last years Mardi Gras party. Plus, with being from New Orleans it brings a little of home to Okinawa.

Karen

mountainmama74 said:
Wow Sheila, 43?! Your team has just exploded! Good for you! ...

Thanks! :D

Jode7227 said:

I have to say that I am having a bit of Cluster Envy....
We don't seem that we get much reconition... As I recruit more
and more I want to run my Team differently!! I am want make sure that
I let them know that I appreciate thier efforts!

You definitely have the right mindset! Look at your upline, see what you like & what you don't like & do the best that you can for your downline! :D

Tracie said:
Would you mind emailing me your newsletter also. ...

Just sent it. ;)

chisholmd2 said:
I fall under Sheila and I just promoted to Director ...

And since she's fairly new to Chef Success & most of you don't yet know her ... she ROCKS!!! She's a great leader & motivator and has a great team of consultants under her who are producing on a regular basis. I expect to see her promote to Advanced Director in the not too distant future! ;)

chisholmd2 said:
I fall under Sheila and I just promoted to Director this month and I am continuing a lot of things that she has started. The facebook is a great tool that keeps us all involved and informed. And we can see what and who is doing what and everyone is able to comment and congratulate which builds a great team.

I do the blue dot drawing before I made director and I just gave the person who won the drawing catalogs and business materials I had purchased.

I think I am going to do the beads for my team just becuase I have a lot left over from last years Mardi Gras party. Plus, with being from New Orleans it brings a little of home to Okinawa.

Karen

My Mardi Gras parties started in Okinawa because that's where I met my best friend who is from Lafourche Parrish. That was 13 years ago, and she's back home now. So, I have TONS of beads, etc, as well!! That's how we came up with the idea to do the beads as incentives!

Sheila said:
We have a members only Facebook page where I post announcements. I also do a monthy newsletter that recaps everyone's accomplishments for the month. $1,000 shows, everyone who did over $700 for the month, recruiters, incentive earners, New Consultant rewards, Promotions, etc.

I do monthly drawings for top show ($15 Pampered Chef Dollars), top month ($15 PCD) and Blue Dots Drawing (minimum $15 PCD, 25 shows = $25 PCD, 50 shows = $50 PCD, 100 shows = $100 PCD).

They can also earn PC Dollars for promoting. $15 for SC, $25 for TL and $50 for D.

Can you share with me to ... [email protected]

Hey Sheila- could you please send that newsletter to me as well? THANK YOU!!! My email is [email protected]

1. How do you recognize your team based on their performance?

At Pampered Chef, we recognize our team members based on their performance through a variety of ways. This includes acknowledging their achievements publicly, providing personalized thank-you notes, offering monetary incentives such as bonuses or gift cards, and giving them opportunities for career growth and development.

2. What are some effective ways to show appreciation to your team?

Showing appreciation to our team members is important at Pampered Chef. Some effective ways we do this are through verbal recognition, team outings or events, sending small tokens of appreciation, and offering flexible work arrangements or extra time off.

3. How do you recognize individual team members in a group setting?

In group settings, we make sure to recognize individual team members by calling out their specific contributions and achievements. This could be through giving them a special shout-out during team meetings, highlighting their accomplishments in company newsletters or social media, or giving them a leadership role in a project.

4. How do you make sure every team member feels valued and recognized?

At Pampered Chef, we prioritize making every team member feel valued and recognized. This includes regularly checking in with team members to see how they are doing, offering opportunities for open communication and feedback, and celebrating both individual and team successes.

5. How do you recognize team members who consistently go above and beyond?

We believe it is important to recognize team members who consistently go above and beyond at Pampered Chef. Some ways we do this include offering them special projects or opportunities for career advancement, publicly acknowledging their efforts, and providing them with additional perks or rewards such as extra time off or a bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • flemings99