• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes

In summary, the speaker has been focusing on salad shows during the Spring season and is now doing a mix of grilling and cool and serve shows due to the extreme heat. They share two different combos for the cool and serve shows and also provide their top 10 sellers for the season. The speaker notes that the scoop n drain and can opener have been top sellers, even though they haven't been actively promoting them. They also mention that the scoop n drain is a great item for canning and other food prep tasks.
Can you share your top 10 sellers for the Spring Season and what recipes you are doing? I am going to do a training on this at my meeting and want so additional info other than just my stats. TIA

During April & May, I did almost all Salad Shows - either the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, or the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad.

This month I've done a couple grilling shows, but my past 3 shows (Because of the extreme heat!) have been Cool and Serve Shows, where we've made one of these combos:

1st Combo

Apple Berry Salsa w/ cinnamon chips(purchased chips)
Dill Dip & Chili Lime Dip w/ veggies
Cream cheese w/ PC sauces and crackers

2nd Combo

Pineapple Salsa w/ tortilla chips
Fruit Dip (using cream cheese, sour cream, and marshmallow creme) w/ fruit
Cream Cheese w/ PC sauces and crackers

Here is my top 10 list (I took out SB cookbooks, quikut knives, and guest specials)

Mix 'N Chop
Veggie Wedger
The Pampered Chef® Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection
Cool & Serve Square Tray
Manual Food Processor
Mini Mix 'N Scraper®
Scoop 'N Drain
Flexible Cutting Mats
Smooth Edged Can Opener
BBQ Grill Tray

A couple interesting Facts about this list:

~ I have never taken the Scoop n Drain to a show!
~ I haven't used the can opener in a demo in ages!
~ The Cool & Serve Tray - I had a $950 party in a "Boating" community - everyone lives on an inlet, and they all have boats in their backyards. Over half of the guests ordered the Tray. I had 18 orders, and sold 12 Trays! This was in May - I was really promoting the HWC items, and didn't sell any of them.

Becky, I have sold 38 Scoop N Drains since March and just started taking it to my last 2 shows when I realized I was selling so many without even talking about it. Very interesting indeed.

pcjenni said:
Becky, I have sold 38 Scoop N Drains since March and just started taking it to my last 2 shows when I realized I was selling so many without even talking about it. Very interesting indeed.

That's funny! I decided after my show Tuesday to start taking mine too - because I had a lady at my show who said that almost everything she bought was to use for Summer/Fall Canning. So for all those people blanching fruits and veggies, and peeling tomatoes and peaches to can - the Scoop n Drain will be perfect!

hard boiled eggs, ravioli, any pasta, ground meat

1. What is "Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes"?

"Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes" is a list of the top 10 best-selling training programs and recipe books for the spring season. These programs and books are popular among individuals looking to improve their health and wellness during the springtime.

2. How was the list of "Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes" determined?

The list of "Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes" was determined based on sales data, customer reviews, and expert recommendations. We carefully researched and evaluated each training program and recipe book to ensure that they are high-quality and popular among consumers.

3. Are these training programs and recipe books suitable for beginners?

Yes, many of the training programs and recipe books on our list are suitable for beginners. They offer step-by-step instructions and beginner-friendly workouts and recipes to help individuals get started on their health and wellness journey this spring.

4. Can I purchase these training programs and recipe books online?

Yes, you can purchase these training programs and recipe books online through various retailers or directly from the creators' websites. We have provided links to each product on our list so that you can easily purchase them.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for these "Top 10 Spring Sellers: Training & Recipes"?

We cannot guarantee any discounts or promotions for these training programs and recipe books. However, we recommend checking the official websites of the products for any current deals or discounts. You can also keep an eye out for sales or promotions from online retailers that may offer these products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn