• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Step-Up Calls for Nationwide Promotion | Join Now!

Ardi - one of the reasons I started this was because I didn't want to do it alone. Let me know!Kate, I have a sister consultant down in NC. She is really looking to promote and I have been trying to get her into a reliable class. I took mine with Nancy Jo. I would be willing to help if I could get her in this. She is not my downline, but my friend.Let me know :)Koolotus - as long as you are helping as a teaching director and supporting her, that is fine.I'm in!
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
It's time again! I actually have three gals wanting to promote by December 1 - and two already have their first recruit! So, I am ready to start the calls again. I have scheduled them for Fridays from 1-2pm Mountain (my schedule is getting to the point that I can't offer two times and I need to do as much as I can during the day). Is anyone interested in offering it to their downline? If you have consultants in this program, you will need to teach at least one class - depending on how many directors we get to do this. I'll need to know by the end of the week - Saturday, September 6th.

Thanks!

I havw two in my downline who are interested but both work dayjobs so they'd need a night time meeting. :(

Could they take a late lunch on Fridays? We will be recording the calls, so they could get the ones where they couldn't take a late lunch.

I will run it by them...see how bad they want it ;)

sounds good!anyone else?

I have at least two that I'll run it by as well. I would really love to participate in a group with other directors! Having not done one by myself, I've been a little hesitant and nervous about it, but I would love to teach as part of a group.Ardi

Ardi - one of the reasons I started this was because I didn't want to do it alone. Let me know!

Kate,
I have a sister consultant down in NC. She is really looking to promote and I have been trying to get her into a reliable class. I took mine with Nancy Jo. I would be willing to help if I could get her in this. She is not my downline, but my friend.
Let me know :)

Koolotus - as long as you are helping as a teaching director and supporting her, that is fine.

I'm in!I have two committed to participating, and one contemplating. It starts next Friday, right?

Please, IM me so that I can get you a phone number, and we can discuss teaching duties.

Ardi

1. What are Nationwide Step-Up Calls?

Nationwide Step-Up Calls are virtual meetings organized by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country come together to discuss business strategies, share success stories, and learn from each other.

2. How often do these calls take place?

Nationwide Step-Up Calls usually take place once a month, on a designated day and time. However, the schedule may vary depending on special events or holidays.

3. Who can participate in these calls?

These calls are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. Any consultant can join and benefit from these calls.

4. How can I join a Nationwide Step-Up Call?

To join a Nationwide Step-Up Call, you can either dial in using the provided phone number or join through the online meeting link. The details for each call are usually shared through email or on the consultant's portal.

5. Are Nationwide Step-Up Calls recorded?

Yes, these calls are usually recorded and made available for consultants to listen to at a later time if they are unable to join the live call. The recordings can be found on the consultant's portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • GinaG623