• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soWhat Is the Call on the 2Nd Going to Be About?

In summary, everyone is speculating about what the email about the conference call on the 2nd of December is about. Some believe it is going to be a rah-rah call to kick off the New Year, while others think it might be related to revisions of the Career Plan, and some even think it might be an announcement of a Christmas gift or trip. Some people are concerned that announcing the trip in January could cause those who have never earned one before to fall behind on getting on track. There were also questions about why not everyone received the email invitation and why they might not announce trips in December.
DebChefIA said:
I would not let your team listen. They will be lost. Lots of technical lingo they might not understand.

I agree. We all need time to absorb it and understand how it will effect each of our teams and structures. Just keep them in suspence like we have been in!!:party:

So - is this the kind of call where it needs to be quiet to not disturb other people on the call or can there be background noise?

I'm home alone with my 6yr. old and the puppy, and there's no way I can keep them quiet for the entire phone call! :eek:

Becky, most conf calls have a mute function so you can at least listen in and no one can hear you.

I'm on...just music, wasn't prompted for the conference id #.

me neither...just my name. Music here too.

me either...

Chefbeckyd said:
So - is this the kind of call where it needs to be quiet to not disturb other people on the call or can there be background noise?

I'm home alone with my 6yr. old and the puppy, and there's no way I can keep them quiet for the entire phone call! :eek:

The entire conference call is on listen only mode until they open it up for questions. So you're good!

DebbieJ said:
The entire conference call is on listen only mode until they open it up for questions. So you're good!

yep - just heard that!:party:

I'm on! :)

I am going to be a director again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on too. Hi guys!!! I see yoooooooo... :)

DebbieJ said:
I am going to be a director again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like this incredible shot of energy in the arm, isn't it???:love0010::love0010::love0010:

DebbieJ said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

DebbieJ said:

woot woot!!!

congrats Deb!

chefbeckyd said:
it's like this incredible shot of energy in the arm, isn't it???:love0010::love0010::love0010:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I was HOPING this would help many of you!!!!!!!!!! And I can stay a director when my 1st gen only gets to a TL level!!! (Except when I can't make director which has happened once this past year).

My faith in PC has been strengthened!! :party:

DebbieJ said:
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I just read your other thread right after the AD call and was SO hoping this would help you, Deb!!:party:

WOW! I really didn't see this coming! This ROCKS!!!!!!!!! No more depending on my ONE TL to submit so I can be a D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baychef said:
i was

my faith in pc has been strengthened!! :party:

amen sister!!!!!!!

Deb, i'm with you!!!!!!!! I'll have mine back too!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
amen sister!!!!!!!

I will add another AMEN.

Those overrides will help restore my hubby's faith in PC too.

Debi said:
Deb, i'm with you!!!!!!!! I'll have mine back too!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!

woot woot for you too!

now that we're all in a good mood, we should get on teh phone and make some calls!

DebbieJ said:
now that we're all in a good mood, we should get on teh phone and make some calls!

LOL - except that I'm watching Santa Claus is Coming To Town with my little guy!

Both of my team members who are strugling for structure will be happy with this!!!AD, here I come!

DebbieJ said:

And I HAVE to study for my Italian quiz in the morning. But next week, I'm ALL over it!

OMG...did you just hear what I heard????

jwpamp said:
OMG...did you just hear what I heard????

Holy cow!!!! some people should really think before they speak!

pamperedlinda said:
Holy cow!!!! some people should really think before they speak!

What? What? Shoot - I should have stayed on for the Q&A!

Wth????? Omg!!!

I'm on... what did I miss? I'm half listening because I'm here!!!Fill me in!!!!!!

The one who has "bought" her Director status for 10 of her 14 months? :( That's just sad!!!

I hung up when they opened up for the Q&A--I'm calling the few HO leads I've received in the last few days. Just took an order for a Food Chopper.What happened?

And they know who she is...YIKES

I couldn't believe she admitted to doing that!! I was like, "Holy Cow girlfriend!!!" LMBO!!

Oh this has to be good. Who said what? Well, I don't really care "who," but what did they say?

Sheila said:
The one who has "bought" her Director status for 10 of her 14 months? :( That's just sad!!!

UGH!!!!!!! And she mentioned that WHY????

Sheila said:

Yeah, whooops. I wouldn't have said that out loud! (NOt that I'd do that in the first place!) And I wouldn't say it in front of Jean Jonas!!! SHe misunderstood and thought she said she was "PAID AS" a Director so she congratulated her.

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, whooops. I wouldn't have said that out loud! (NOt that I'd do that in the first place!) And I wouldn't say it in front of Jean Jonas!!! SHe misunderstood and thought she said she was "PAID AS" a Director so she congratulated her.

Jean = the epitome of positivity!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
That made me crack up! Jean and Doreen were all, "Congratulations" then when they realized what she had just told them their voices went all flat. LOL! classic...smh!

Dang!! I
hung up too soon!!! Seriously?!?!?!
That is ridiculous and unbelievable. You just can't make this stuff up. I swear....

I missed it all! Please, someone fill me in! I was doing my team meeting and missed it all. ...please, someone! :pray: I can't wait until tomorrow.

Sheila said:

Okay... I did hear that and honestly, I don't even understand what that means... can someone clarify? How did she "buy" it?

finley1991 said:
Okay... I did hear that and honestly, I don't even understand what that means... can someone clarify? How did she "buy" it?

I'm assuming she gave/paid for orders so that she would have all the necessary active SC lines

<h2>What Is the Call on the 2nd Going to Be About?</h2><p>The call on the 2nd is going to be about our plans and updates for the year 2011. It will also cover any important announcements and changes within the company.</p><h2>Did you get the email today about the call on the 2nd?</h2><p>Yes, all employees should have received an email regarding the call on the 2nd. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your supervisor for more information.</p><h2>What news is going to be given about 2011?</h2><p>During the call on the 2nd, our CEO will be sharing our goals and plans for the upcoming year. This will include updates on new product releases, marketing strategies, and any changes in company policies.</p>

What Is the Call on the 2nd Going to Be About?

The call on the 2nd is going to be about our plans and updates for the year 2011. It will also cover any important announcements and changes within the company.

Did you get the email today about the call on the 2nd?

Yes, all employees should have received an email regarding the call on the 2nd. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your supervisor for more information.

What news is going to be given about 2011?

During the call on the 2nd, our CEO will be sharing our goals and plans for the upcoming year. This will include updates on new product releases, marketing strategies, and any changes in company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• analisanna
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • twinchefs