• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soWhat Is the Call on the 2Nd Going to Be About?

In summary, everyone is speculating about what the email about the conference call on the 2nd of December is about. Some believe it is going to be a rah-rah call to kick off the New Year, while others think it might be related to revisions of the Career Plan, and some even think it might be an announcement of a Christmas gift or trip. Some people are concerned that announcing the trip in January could cause those who have never earned one before to fall behind on getting on track. There were also questions about why not everyone received the email invitation and why they might not announce trips in December.
I just set an alarm in my cell phone to remind me.

DebbieJ said:
I just set an alarm in my cell phone to remind me.

Good thinking!!!!

I'm going to have the info in the car with me but I'm hoping to be home before it starts!

Great idea! I wrote it 3x and put it on my fridge, computer, and by the TV remote, lol.

I am doing the Adv. Dir. Call at 3:30... so could be a spoiler if you wanted..............

almondfarm said:
I am doing the Adv. Dir. Call at 3:30... so could be a spoiler if you wanted..............

Ohhhh, YES YES YES YES YES!!!! (pretty please? :))

double triple yes pretty please...

I'm all for spoilers!

I don't want to start any "chatter", but I'm preeety sure we will get some good news that has to do with the career plan...just sayin ;);)

chefruthie said:
I don't want to start any "chatter", but I'm preeety sure we will get some good news that has to do with the career plan...just sayin ;);)

I hope so!

This whole time difference is messing me up! I have to leave at 3:15pm CT for my interview! That just means that good news awaits me upon my return! Just wish it wasn't a 50-minute drive there and back!!!!!!

OK, so as soon as I know anything, I'll give you all the updates!

chefruthie said:

I'm calling you right NOW!

chefbeckyd said:
i'm calling you right now!

share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefruthie said:

I'm counting on some GOOOOOOOD News!! Fingers crossed!!

finley1991 said:
share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! If someone knows! It is so hard to wait!!!

Oooooh, this is fun! But it had better be good because of all this anticipating that we're stirring up in each other!! My plans to go out to night have about 75% fallen through and I think I'll just scrap them so I can do this call. Plus I just bought a new Christmas tree today, so then I can be home to decorate it with the kids until their bedtime, with a nice little break to do this conference call!! Yay!

This is fun! I'm imagining all of us in a room together right now and am laughing my head off!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Me three.. DISH girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fun!! I am excited about the call, too. I've heard from an Exec that they would be adjusting the Career Plan. I didn't think it would happen this soon!! Hopefully, that's what it is!! Can't wait for the call!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!I'm so ready to burst!!!! 5 hours until the D call... 2 hours until the AD call and we get some info!!!!!!!I don't think I've EVER had this much anticipation over anything! I better step away from the peanut M&Ms... they aren't helping me stay calm!

Well, we could all get together at my house here in South Dakota, I have about 100 gourmet cupcakes for my Winery Event tomorrow night we could munch on!

almondfarm said:
Well, we could all get together at my house here in South Dakota, I have about 100 gourmet cupcakes for my Winery Event tomorrow night we could munch on!
Excellent! I'll be there in 14 hours and will stop to pick up my friends in western MI and in Chicago along the way! :D

Sounds Perfect! I'll have time to clean and stock up on some beverages for all of you !:)

finley1991 said:
Excellent! I'll be there in 14 hours and will stop to pick up my friends in western MI and in Chicago along the way! :D

Don't forget to pick up your friends in TN and Georgia! ( I think those are Linda and me. :D)

And Texas!! I LOVE Cupcakes!

LOL!

Pretty much, Ruthie just knows what she said in her post. Her D just told her she'd be happy. :)

Still on pins and needles to find out!

I think I'll need a bigger car! ;)

finley1991 said:
I think I'll need a bigger car! ;)

I have a minivan... of course there are 3 carseats in it. I can move em though!!

I am headed home so I can be on the call!!!

almondfarm said:

Could you at least let me know if it would be exciting for my team to hear? I am thinking I'll do the last hour of my meeting as "a sneak peak into a director perk" but if it's not something I should share just yet...

Can you call me after the call?? 919-340-9008

I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach. In a good way.

Oh the excitement!

Okay... I'm outta here and off to the recruiting interview! Can't wait to get home and log on!!!!!!

Just joining the Adv. Dir. Call -- anyone wanting email update post your email here and I will email as the call progresses.

Beth I can call you if email won't work... let me know :)

almondfarm said:
Just joining the Adv. Dir. Call -- anyone wanting email update post your email here and I will email as the call progresses.

Beth I can call you if email won't work... let me know :)

[email protected]

nothing there but music right now?

I am on, was never asked the conference #. Can anyone tell me if the hear anything but music? My computer says 4:34 ET

I only hear music too, was frantically rechecking my dial in #... it didn't ask for my ID either

It is career plan 3/1/11

I am on....EEEEEEK!! Love the title!! Fingers and toes are crossed!

[email protected]

:)

This will give me something to obsess about while I take my son to taekwondo for an hour. :)

Just explaining history right now...:cry:

great news all.. not going to spill the beans but you will all be VERY happy!

Yay!!!! I can't wait to hear tonight. :)

All who are familiar with my "soap opera" of month to month dilema...it will make me whine less!!(I still declare my right to whine:D)

We have been sworn to secrecy but you WILL be happy. They are telling us to keep our teams building in the current plan and we will be fine! By Monday ALL will be revealed!

So should I let my team listen in or not? I can listen tomorrow if it's not a good idea to share with them at this point...

pcjenni said:
great news all.. not going to spill the beans but you will all be VERY happy!

I totally, totally agree!! Awesome news!!

bethcooks4u said:
So should I let my team listen in or not? I can listen tomorrow if it's not a good idea to share with them at this point...

I would not let your team listen. They will be lost. Lots of technical lingo they might not understand.

<h2>What Is the Call on the 2nd Going to Be About?</h2><p>The call on the 2nd is going to be about our plans and updates for the year 2011. It will also cover any important announcements and changes within the company.</p><h2>Did you get the email today about the call on the 2nd?</h2><p>Yes, all employees should have received an email regarding the call on the 2nd. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your supervisor for more information.</p><h2>What news is going to be given about 2011?</h2><p>During the call on the 2nd, our CEO will be sharing our goals and plans for the upcoming year. This will include updates on new product releases, marketing strategies, and any changes in company policies.</p>

What Is the Call on the 2nd Going to Be About?

The call on the 2nd is going to be about our plans and updates for the year 2011. It will also cover any important announcements and changes within the company.

Did you get the email today about the call on the 2nd?

Yes, all employees should have received an email regarding the call on the 2nd. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your supervisor for more information.

What news is going to be given about 2011?

During the call on the 2nd, our CEO will be sharing our goals and plans for the upcoming year. This will include updates on new product releases, marketing strategies, and any changes in company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• analisanna
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • twinchefs