• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Guest Special Invites

In summary, the September guest special invite is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that provides a discount on select products when attending a party or event. To receive the invite, one must attend a Pampered Chef party or event and place an order during the specified time period. The products included in the invite may vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated items from the Pampered Chef catalog. The invite can only be used for in-person orders and there is typically a limit of one per order, but multiple invites can be obtained by attending multiple parties or events.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have a host that is requestiing that I make an invite that mentions this months guest specail on the invite, does anyoe have a invite or a flyer that I could see, the show is next week so I need to get the invites made and in the mail asap!! Thanks for the input and help in advanced!!

I have these, will this work

I print these on blank 4 x 6 index cards.

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 002.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 336
  • INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 001.doc
    554.5 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Here is mineWe only got these sent out less than a week before the show. She still had 10 people show up, 4 bookings and a $650 show.

Attachments

• Krista's party Invite.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 380
I love those homemade postcard invites for the September special. Do you have one for the October knives yet?

Trish

Oct Special

I will make Nov and Dec as soon as get home

Thanks for asking

(If anyone has any suggestions for wording for the holiday gift giving PLEASE let me know)

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 001 Oct 2006.doc
    364.5 KB · Views: 465
I like both of yours how do you put the hostess name and address and so forth on the second invite or does that go with the first one??

whiteyteresa said:
I have these, will this work

I print these on blank 4 x 6 index cards.

What is the September guest special invite?

The September guest special invite is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that allows guests to receive a discount on select products when they attend a party or event.

How do I receive a September guest special invite?

You can receive a September guest special invite by attending a Pampered Chef party or event and placing an order during the specified time period.

What products are included in the September guest special invite?

The specific products included in the September guest special invite may vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I use my September guest special invite online?

No, the September guest special invite is only valid for in-person orders at Pampered Chef parties or events. It cannot be used for online purchases.

Is there a limit to how many September guest special invites I can use?

Yes, there is typically a limit of one September guest special invite per order. However, you can attend multiple parties or events to receive multiple invites and use them for separate orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • megara2688