• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Flyer That Has Just September and October on It?

In summary, the flyer for September and October is a promotional catalog showcasing featured products and special offers. It can be viewed online or requested as a physical copy from a Pampered Chef consultant. There are exclusive deals and discounts only available in this flyer, which can be ordered through a consultant or directly on the website. The flyer will be available starting the first week of September, so be sure to check for updates from your consultant or in your mailbox.
MissChef
Gold Member
I'm looking for flyers that no longer have August's specials on it? Have any of you talented computer people made any yet?! LOL! I'd love to have a September and October flyer, or even Sept, Oct & Nov. Thank you in advance!:love::)

Thank you Yolanda! That was perfect :)

1. What is the flyer for September and October?

The flyer for September and October is a promotional catalog that showcases our featured products and special offers for these two months.

2. Can I view the September and October flyer online?

Yes, you can view the digital version of the flyer on our website or through our mobile app. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive deals in the September and October flyer?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts only available in the September and October flyer. Be sure to check it out to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

4. How can I order from the September and October flyer?

You can place an order from the flyer through your consultant or directly on our website. Simply enter the product codes listed in the flyer and add them to your cart.

5. When will the September and October flyer be available?

The September and October flyer will be available starting the first week of September. Make sure to check your mailbox or with your consultant for the latest updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies