• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Pdfs of September Specials

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as exclusive new products. These specials can be requested as a PDF from your Pampered Chef consultant or downloaded from their website. There is a deadline for ordering these specials, and they can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's website. Host rewards can also be used to purchase these specials, but must be redeemed before the end of the month.
kam
Staff member
In order to create the flyers, I need pdfs of the upcoming specials. I need September pdfs to create the next set of flyers.Is someone able to post the specials to this thread? Thanks!

Here you go! Thank you for all your hard work!

Attachments

• mkt4421-062016us-sephost-flyer.pdf
    204.1 KB · Views: 3,984
  • mkt4407-062016us-sepguest-flyer.pdf
    237.3 KB · Views: 776
Thank you!

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as exclusive new products.

2. Can I request a PDF of the September specials?

Yes, you can request a PDF of the September specials by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading it from our website.

3. Is there a deadline for ordering the September specials?

Yes, the September specials are only available for a limited time and orders must be placed before the end of the month.

4. Are the September specials available for online orders?

Yes, the September specials can be ordered online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant's website.

5. Can I use my host rewards to purchase the September specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the September specials. However, please note that the host rewards must be redeemed before the end of the month to be used on the current specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies