• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send a Recipe & Show Appreciation to Your Hosts and Customers

In summary, to send a recipe to your hosts and customers as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the "Send a Recipe" feature on the Pampered Chef website. This feature allows you to select a recipe, add personalized messages, and send it directly to your recipients' email addresses. You can send multiple recipes at once and there is no limit to the number of recipes you can share. This is a great way to show your appreciation and help your hosts and customers discover new dishes.
cookingmommy
I have heard alot of people say..."send a recipe from time to time to old hosts or potential hosts or good customers" Does everyone buy the recipe postcards from Merrill? They seem a little pricey to be sending every few months to possibly quite a few people. I do however think sending a good recipe out every few months to these people is a great way to remind them that you are still selling PC and that you appreciate them!!!

Nope - I made recipe cards with Vistaprint - free cards - only about $5 shipping for 100 of them.

And what do you put on them...just the recipe...a pic...your full info...a saying? Sorry I'm just wondering because I am really trying to run a business in two different locations and want to stay on top of my hostesses, pot. hosts, and good customers.

I think this is a great idea! Now that I've been doing this over 2 years, I want to make sure some of those customers from the first year remember I'm still around!

I just looked at Vista Print....where do they have free cards. I see 100 postcards in black and white for 19.99 plus shipping. Please help!!!

Related to Send a Recipe & Show Appreciation to Your Hosts and Customers

1. How can I send a recipe to my hosts and customers?

To send a recipe to your hosts and customers, you can use the "Send a Recipe" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the recipe you want to share, enter the email addresses of your recipients, and click send. The recipe will be delivered directly to their inbox.

2. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this feature?

Yes, the "Send a Recipe" feature is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

3. Can I personalize the recipe before sending it?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to the recipe before sending it. This is a great way to show your appreciation and make the recipe feel more special for your hosts and customers.

4. Can I send multiple recipes at once?

Yes, you can send multiple recipes at once using the "Send a Recipe" feature. Simply select all the recipes you want to share, enter the email addresses of your recipients, and click send. Each recipe will be sent separately to your recipients.

5. Is there a limit to the number of recipes I can send?

There is no limit to the number of recipes you can send using this feature. You can share as many recipes as you like with your hosts and customers to show your appreciation and help them discover new dishes to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • DGM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vanscootin