• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Work W/ Shows Vs Customer Connection Question

In summary, Diane is looking for help with sending a "Thank you for your order" email to guests from a specific show on her website. She has tried using the Work with Your Shows tab but is unable to figure out how to send the email. She has also considered using the email from the Customer Connection page, but would prefer to use the one she created under Work with Your Shows. A fellow consultant suggests sending the email from the specific show's page and explains how to customize the email on the Customer Connection page.
DGM
Hello, I just qualified for my 3 free months with a website. I've imported my contacts from P3 and my previous shows and would like to send a "Thank you for your order email" to guests from a specific show from my website.

From the Personal Website Assistant page, I clicked on Work with Your Shows and created an email I would like to send. I saved the format; however, I can't figure out how to send it from the Work with Your Shows tab. I can preview the email, but not send it.

From the Customer Connection page, I can only use their templates. I would really like to use the email I set up under Work with Your Shows, can any one tell me how to do that?

Thanks bunches!
Diane

Work With Your Shows is the section of the site where you set up your Hosts' shows so that they can send out email invitations to their guests. You could set up a show as yourself as a host, then add yourself as a guest, then send the email to yourself, and then forward it to your contacts through your regular email program.

Thank you! I'm still figuring out the ins and outs.

Take care!
Diane

IF they invited guests from your web page: you can go to Work with your shows, then select the host, then look at the invited guests ... select the ones you want & from the drop down menu there's a "thank you for your order" option with an customizable section. ;)

Hi Diane,Congratulations on qualifying for your 3 free months with a website! That's a great accomplishment. I'm happy to help you figure out how to send your "Thank you for your order" email to guests from a specific show from your website.To send the email from the Work with Your Shows tab, you will need to go to the specific show you want to send the email to. Once you are on that show's page, click on the "Email Guests" button on the right side of the page. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can select the email you created under Work with Your Shows and send it to your guests.I understand that you may prefer to use the email you set up under Work with Your Shows from the Customer Connection page. While you are limited to using their templates on the Customer Connection page, you can still customize the email by clicking on the "Edit" button next to the template you want to use. This will allow you to add your own content and personalize the email for your guests.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with your business!Sincerely,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

Related to Work W/ Shows Vs Customer Connection Question

What is the difference between working with shows and customer connection?

Working with shows refers to interacting with clients at trade shows or events, while customer connection involves engaging with customers through various channels such as social media, email, or phone.

Which approach is more effective for promoting products or services?

Both approaches can be effective in promoting products or services, as they target different audiences. Shows allow for face-to-face interactions and demonstrations, while customer connection allows for a wider reach and the ability to build relationships with customers over time.

Can both approaches be used together?

Yes, it is common for companies to use both approaches together in their marketing strategy. Shows can generate leads and customer connection can nurture those leads and convert them into sales.

Are there any specific industries or businesses that benefit more from one approach over the other?

The effectiveness of each approach may vary depending on the industry or business. For example, a company that sells tangible products may benefit more from working with shows, while a service-based business may see better results from customer connection.

How can I determine which approach is best for my business?

It is important to consider the goals and target audience of your business when deciding between working with shows or customer connection. Conducting market research and analyzing your previous marketing efforts can also help determine which approach would be more effective for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • ElizabethP