• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do They Add the New Email Designs for Customer Connection?

In summary, the PWS Customer Connection Email template designs are updated regularly to include new products and promotions. Typically, they aim to have all new product templates available at least one month before the launch date, but this can vary. It is recommended to check the PWS website and Consultant Office for updates and to sign up for email notifications. Although the exact timeline for the new product templates to be available is uncertain, the team at Pampered Chef is working diligently to make them available as soon as possible.
esavvymom
Staff member
I've only been around for 1 season-change over...so was wondering, how far out do they update the PWS Customer Connection Email template Designs to include the one for the New Product? I see they have the new cooking show themes, but not the New Product for F/W 09 yet.

I wanted to use it to send out an email blast/invite to my customers for something, including a Fall Kick-off. But I wanted to do it end of August. (Trying to save money!!) I wanted to send this out before I started doing Customer Care Calls- because then I can include, "and don't forget about my open house. I hope you can stop by!" kind of verbage.

Will it be soon ya think?

It's possible that the new PWS Customer Connection Email template designs will be updated to include the new product for F/W 09 soon. However, it is difficult to predict exactly when this will occur. We suggest contacting PWS directly to inquire about their timeline for releasing new designs.

Thanks!Hi there,Thank you for reaching out. We understand that timing is important for your business, and we are constantly working to update our PWS Customer Connection Email template designs to include the newest products and promotions.Typically, we aim to have all new product templates available at least one month before the launch date. However, this can vary depending on the complexity of the product and any last-minute changes.We recommend checking the PWS website and your Consultant Office regularly for updates on when the new product templates will be available. You can also sign up for our email notifications to be notified when new templates are added.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in your planning for your Fall Kick-off, but we assure you that we are working diligently to make the new product templates available as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding and for being a valuable member of our Pampered Chef community.Best, The Pampered Chef Team

Related to When Do They Add the New Email Designs for Customer Connection?

1. When will new email designs be added for Customer Connection?

New email designs for Customer Connection are typically added every few months, but the exact timing can vary. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access the new email designs for Customer Connection?

The new email designs will automatically be available in the Customer Connection section of your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and navigate to the Customer Connection tab to see the latest designs.

3. Can I customize the new email designs for my own brand?

Yes, you can customize the new email designs by adding your own logo and personal message. This allows you to maintain your own brand while still utilizing the professional and eye-catching designs provided by Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any costs associated with using the new email designs?

No, the new email designs for Customer Connection are available for all Pampered Chef consultants at no additional cost. You can use them as often as you'd like to connect with your customers.

5. Will the new email designs work on all devices?

Yes, the new email designs are designed to be mobile-friendly and should work on all devices. However, it is always a good idea to preview and test your emails on different devices before sending them out to ensure they look as intended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom