• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday/Christmas Cards to Past Hosts/Customers

In summary, the conversation discusses different ideas for sending Christmas cards to past hosts and customers. The speakers mention using actual cards or postcards, including incentives in the cards, and the cost of different options. They also mention using magnetic calendars with their business cards attached as a way to thank and keep in touch with their customers. Some also mention using the PC anniversary as an opportunity to send something to their hosts. Overall, the conversation emphasizes the importance of showing appreciation to past hosts and customers during the holiday season.
sailortena
Hi, I was wondering if any of you take the time to send out Christmas cards to all of your past hosts and customers for who you have mailing addresses. Do you send an actual card or a post card? Do you put an incentive in the card to have them contact you? Does it work?

I was wondering because I want to let people know how I appreciate their business and didn't know if I should blindly send things to people or not.

Earlier this fall I sent out maybe 50 new mini catalogs to past customers and such, and got no responses.

I am sending magnetic calendars with my business card on the top to all of my hosts from this year, with a little note inside thanking them for supporting my business this year & that it was a pleasure to work with them. Hopefully they'll put the calendar on their fridge & see my name in front of them all the time (& guests will too!).

I'm not sure about the others. I don't think I'll send something to everyone I have an address for, but maybe those who spent over $50 or something like that. I have postcards from Nancy's that have holiday greetings on them left over from last year that I will use.

I don't think I'd put anything in to get an order. Just a nice thanks for your business. I think they'd appreciate that you thought about them & it puts your name in their mind again.

Where are you getting the calendars with the magnetic business cards? That sounds like a good idea if it doesn't cost too much...

I just had my PC anniversary and it would be nice to send something to all my hosts to thank them for their support.

Val

I'm doing the HOliday cards from Merrill for preffered customers and the calender magnets for past hosts.

SEASON's BESTI send a season's best to my past hosts and customers who placed big orders, and for birthdays. It's only 60 cents through our supply orders and the postage is like 90 cents. That's a pretty good deal and something they can keep in their kitchens for a long time. You can always include your card and a small note inside.

Debbie :D

For the past several years I've done the magnetic calendars & people love them:) And, I got an email from Town & Country the other day saying they're offering free shipping (reg $9.99); so I'm thinking I'm glad I haven't ordered yet! We can't get PC logo from them anymore, but you just attach your biz cards to the calendars.
I think it's nice to do something for your hosts & good customers during the Xmas season, to let them know you appreciate them!

1. Can I send holiday/Christmas cards to past hosts/customers even if it's been a while since their last purchase?

Yes, absolutely! It's always a nice gesture to send holiday greetings to past hosts and customers, regardless of their last purchase. It shows that you value their support and appreciate their past business with Pampered Chef.

2. Is there a specific holiday/Christmas card design or message that Pampered Chef recommends?

There is no specific design or message that we recommend, as we want you to personalize your cards to your own style and voice. However, we do have a variety of holiday/Christmas card options available for purchase on our website, or you can create your own using our customizable templates.

3. Can I include a promotional offer or discount in the holiday/Christmas cards?

Yes, you can definitely include a promotional offer or discount in the holiday/Christmas cards. This is a great way to show your appreciation to past hosts and customers, and also encourage them to make a purchase during the holiday season.

4. Do I have to send physical holiday/Christmas cards, or can I send them electronically?

You can send holiday/Christmas cards either physically or electronically, whichever is more convenient for you. We do have e-card options available on our website, but if you prefer to send physical cards, we recommend ordering them in advance to allow enough time for delivery.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo or images in the holiday/Christmas cards?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo or images in the holiday/Christmas cards as long as they are used in accordance with our brand guidelines. We also have a selection of holiday-themed images available on our website that you can use in your cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smilesarepriceless