• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Recipe Cards & Custom Pens - Tips & Advice

In summary, the VistaPrint pens are OK, and the Merrill ones are decent. However, the coating on the pens flakes off and the customer service is poor.
niktim3
Hi!!
I am ordering from Vistaprint..... for recipe cards, etc.
I was wondering about custom pens?
Where do you get yours?
Where to avoid?
Thanks!

The VistaPrint pens are OK. Not great, and they feel cheap in one's hand. You also can't use the logo on them.I haven't ordered any yet, but the Merrill ones are decent (I think they're actually Bic pens), and include the logo.

I ordered the one you get for free (sometimes) I use that when I'm out to sign things or let someone borrow it to just sign something so they see it. Other times I just get Bic/Paperwrite pens. :)

I purchased from nationalpens.com Turned out nice, love how they write---but the coating on the pen flakes off & I had a huge problem with CS at first. They had my account crossed with another person in FL. I'm in MO. Kept getting her bills & had to make numerous phone calls to get it straightened out. I've only ordered the one time and not sure I'd do it again b/c of the problems.

I have Merrill personalized pens and love them.

i dont use personalized pens. atleast pc personalized. i made a deal with a local auto shop to use their pens & they leave my cards & mini catalogs at their shop. i have had a few online orders & 1 show booked off of that. i dont know if they have had any business off of the pens that i leave with my customers though...

I always get the free ones from vista and put my label on the bic style pens. I never realized that merrill had personalized pens until yesterday. Goes to show you I avoid them, but I think I am going to order theirs when I go to order my checks. For me why waste a free pen from vista.

I don't think Merrill carries the checks anymore.

Since this thread started, I've been thinking about it. So I just went searching to find some good deals, and I'm having the problem of my PWS address being too long! GRRRR! I'll have to keep looking, or make something up myself!

DebbieJ said:
I don't think Merrill carries the checks anymore.

Thanks for the heads up. See I don't go there much!

What options are available for customizing recipe cards and pens?

We offer a variety of customization options for recipe cards and pens including font style, color, and layout. You can also add your own logo or design to make them truly unique.

How long does it take to receive my customized recipe cards and pens?

The processing time for customized orders is typically 2-3 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Can I order recipe cards and pens in bulk for my business?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for businesses and organizations. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Are the recipe cards and pens dishwasher safe?

Unfortunately, the recipe cards and pens are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with mild soap and water to ensure the longevity of the customization.

Can I return or exchange my customized recipe cards and pens?

Since the recipe cards and pens are customized, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges unless there is a defect in the product. Please review your order carefully before submitting to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ashvel
  • Bren706