• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Vistaprint: Free Personalized Marketing Tools for Pampered Chef Newbies

In summary, Sherry and Amanda recommend that you read the policy guide if you have any questions. Vistaprint is an ok website to use, but there are certain restrictions on what you can do with the official logo and lag lines.
sluna75
Since I am new to the Pampered Chef, I didn't know about vistaprint until recently. Today I check it out and ordered a car magnet, a stamp, and a few ink pens with my personal information on it all for FREE. Just had to pay shipping and handling for $6.33.

You can go to vistaprint your self, or you can click on the link below and get up to 80% off other stuff.

http://vistaprint.tellapal.com/a/clk/gDRgS

I haven't read the consultant agreement... but is vistaprint ok? I've considered it as well!

It is ok.... also, id encourage you to read the agreement, especially if you've already signed.

You just can't use the official logo and certain lag lines. It really is best for you to read through the consultant agreement.

Thank you ladies! I guess I should have been more clear. I quickly read the agreement but most likely was incredibly sleepy (like I seem to stay these days) and don't remember much. I've tried to go back and read specific parts of it but my mind has turned to mush and I sometimes have trouble making sense of things.

If that didn't make any sense it's because I only slept about 2 hours last night :(

and THANK YOU Sherry for the original post! I still haven't figured out how to post yet so I can only mooch knowledge from other people's questions!

It's very exciting that with all that free that shipping isn't ridiculous! yay!

Hey Ashvel, where in texas are you?

ashvel said:
Thank you ladies! I guess I should have been more clear. I quickly read the agreement but most likely was incredibly sleepy (like I seem to stay these days) and don't remember much. I've tried to go back and read specific parts of it but my mind has turned to mush and I sometimes have trouble making sense of things.

If that didn't make any sense it's because I only slept about 2 hours last night :(

and THANK YOU Sherry for the original post! I still haven't figured out how to post yet so I can only mooch knowledge from other people's questions!

It's very exciting that with all that free that shipping isn't ridiculous! yay!

There's so much information to take in when you're new. It's okay to ask questions! (The policy guide is pretty big, but it's worded pretty well for most things, and is a great resource to turn to when you have a question about the business details.) But we're all here to help when you have a question, so don't be shy.

If you want to start your own thread to ask a question, go to the home page and then pick which category you think it would apply to. Then click on that category. Next, click on the "New Thread" button that's towards the top left. Then just go ahead and think of a title to the thread and then make your post. It's best to have it titled as specific as you can so at a quick glance through the threads people will know what your thread is about. If you want to, you can even assign a little icon to go with the title to your thread, so if it was urgent or something people will know.

Leslie - I'm near Houston

Amanda - Thank you! And yes, I definitely need to re-read the policy guide now that I know a little more :)

1. What is "Free on Vistaprint"?

"Free on Vistaprint" is a special promotion offered by Vistaprint in partnership with Pampered Chef. It allows you to choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products and customize them with your own design or logo, all for free.

2. How do I take advantage of "Free on Vistaprint"?

To take advantage of this offer, simply go to the Vistaprint website and select the "Free on Vistaprint" option. From there, you can browse the available Pampered Chef products and choose the ones you want to customize. Then, follow the prompts to upload your design and place your order.

3. Are there any restrictions on what I can customize?

While most Pampered Chef products are available for customization through "Free on Vistaprint", there may be some limitations. For example, certain products may have a limit on the number of colors you can use in your design. We recommend checking the product details before customizing to ensure your design will work.

4. Do I have to pay for shipping?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for all orders placed through "Free on Vistaprint". However, Vistaprint often offers free shipping promotions, so keep an eye out for those to save on your order.

5. Can I use my own design or do I have to use a Pampered Chef logo?

You can use your own design for "Free on Vistaprint". However, if you would like to use a Pampered Chef logo, you can select from a variety of pre-made designs on the Vistaprint website. Keep in mind that using a Pampered Chef logo may result in a higher shipping fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • fruit76loop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • chefann