• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Impact: Tips for Updating Business Cards as a Team Leader

In summary, a business card should include your name, job title, company name, contact information (phone number, email address, and physical address), and any relevant social media handles. The standard size for a business card is 3.5 inches by 2 inches, but some people may prefer a different size. Adding a QR code can make it easier for potential clients or customers to access your online presence. Images or graphics can be included on a business card, as long as they are relevant and not overwhelming. The number of business cards to order depends on your individual needs and budget, but it's recommended to order more than you think you'll need to avoid running out.
CAPCnewbie
For those of you who promote, do you chnage your bsiness cards to reflect your new title? I'm now a team leader and I'm almost out of the business cards I purchased from vistaprint when I first started.
Obviously if I was a director, I'd use the title on my cards but I'm not sure if I should just be using Independent Consultant or Independent Team Leader on my cards.

I didn't change mine until I got the Director Title and even then, I kept my old ones should I not maintain the title. We are all Independent Consultants no matter what so you're always safe with that.

I'm still using ones that say Future Director and probably will until they run out . . .it could be awhile. My theory is that customers don't have any idea what that jargon means. They just need to know how to get in touch with me.

I'm still using my Team Leader ones until they run out. I agree with Jeanine - other people have no idea what the titles mean. :)

I print my own, so I updated when I became a Team Leader. Mine says Independent Consultant and Team Leader with The Pampered Chef. I like including the consultant part, because I've had people ask if I still do shows when I've mentioned that I'm a Team Leader.

What information should be included on a business card?

A business card should include your name, job title, company name, contact information (phone number, email address, and physical address), and any relevant social media handles.

What is the standard size for a business card?

The standard size for a business card is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. However, some people may opt for a larger or smaller size depending on their preferences.

What is the purpose of including a QR code on a business card?

A QR code on a business card can make it easier for potential clients or customers to access your website or social media pages by simply scanning the code with their smartphone.

Can I include images or graphics on a business card?

Yes, you can include images or graphics on a business card. However, make sure they are relevant to your brand and do not overcrowd the card.

How many business cards should I order?

This depends on your specific needs and budget. It's always a good idea to order more than you think you will need to avoid running out. You can also order in smaller batches as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223