• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forYears, It Seems, I've Been Getting Emails Offering All Sorts of

In summary, Vistaprint offers quality products and speedy shipping, but their "gimmick" is that they place an advertisement for themselves on the back of the card.
RMDave
Gold Member
For years, it seems, I've been getting emails offering all sorts of free things from Vistaprint. Today I finally visited their website.I'm tempted to take advantage of their "250 FREE - Premium Business Cards" as a gift for a friend who is starting a business. For all of you who use Vistaprint:• How's the quality?
• What's the gimmick?
• How long does it normally take for orders to be completed and shipped?
• How is their Customer Service?All comments are appreciated.

Re: VistaprintIf you have the time and patience to navigate their site it' is completely worth it. Good quality, fast shipping, gimmick is they want you to buy more, never had to deal with their customer service. A lot of people use them, I just don't have the patience for it. Plus, you can't use the PC logo with vista print.

Re: VistaprintI have gotten their business cards, post cards and now looking at a banner for Fundraisers. I never would have said their site is hard to navigate. My opinion its no different than any other 'design your own' site. As listed above, good shipping, good rates, products are of good quality. I just hate their 100 emails a week but that's what a SPAM folder is for.

I say go for it!

Re: VistaprintI've used Vistaprint to make stamps, address labels, business cards, and also several different types of postcards that I've used for special shows, etc...

The shipping is where they get you, but it's still lower cost than anywhere else.

Here are a few (fronts and backs):

powercookingcard-1.jpg

powercookingback.jpg

DateNightCard.jpg

DateNightBack.jpg

livepreviewaspx3.jpg

livepreviewaspx4.jpg

Re: VistaprintI use them for my business cards as well. There's really no gimmick, and I like the quality. I got my cards in about a week, too, even though they say 21 days or so.

Re: VistaprintThanks all. I just saw that the "gimmick" for FREE cards is that they place an advertisement for themselves on the back of the card. Hmmmm.

Re: Vistaprint
RMDave said:
Thanks all. I just saw that the "gimmick" for FREE cards is that they place an advertisement for themselves on the back of the card. Hmmmm.

No, they don't. Mine have never had one. I've gotten them for "free", too.

RMDave said:
Thanks all. I just saw that the "gimmick" for FREE cards is that they place an advertisement for themselves on the back of the card. Hmmmm.

Hmmm, I've never had an advertisement for them on any of my stuff. And Keith is right - the quality is great, and the shipping has always been quick.

Re: VistaprintI've never ordered from them but the quality I have seen is great. I have seen some people's business cards with the advertisment on the back that you speak of Dave.

Re: VistaprintDave - there's usually an option you can click for blank backside vs vistaprint logo. If that is not available, use a different offer email from them. I find they change their emails daily and its all about choosing the one that you like best (offer that is).

Melissa78 said:
Dave - there's usually an option you can click for blank backside vs vistaprint logo. If that is not available, use a different offer email from them. I find they change their emails daily and its all about choosing the one that you like best (offer that is).

Yes, for business cards, I usually wait until the premium ones are the FREE special.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, for business cards, I usually wait until the premium ones are the FREE special.

That's what I am using now. Making new ones for conference and they even have free colored backs too. Wahoo! Wanna make a fundraiser banner too but I don't feel my creative juices flowing today. :D

Melissa78 said:
That's what I am using now. Making new ones for conference and they even have free colored backs too. Wahoo! Wanna make a fundraiser banner too but I don't feel my creative juices flowing today. :D

That's the other thing...I have to be in the right mood to work w/ Vistaprint. I'm not really creative - so I have to wait for a rare creative mood to strike. :D

Re: VistaprintDitto! Wonder if we could just hire out Kam or one of our other graphic experts? :)

Re: Vistaprinthere are some of my vista creations

** Disclaimer ** Many of the ideas/designs for these have been "stolen" from other cheffers :)

PostCardchickentaco.jpg

PostCardchickentacoback.jpg

receiptpostit.jpg

DPDS.jpg

hwctotebag.jpg

hwcshirt.jpg

busyfamiliesPC.jpg

Extra5000ayearsticker.jpg

Re: VistaprintHere are a few more...
Bizcardfrontandback.jpg
stationary.jpg
hwcpen2.jpg
PCbanner2.jpg
banner.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg
hwcnotepad.jpg
youareinvitedsticker.jpg
The 2 small banners were cut from one "small free" banner I ordered.
The banner with the shapes I made as a word document then uploaded when they had free uploads.I have also used alot of this stuff as gifts for my team.I have found everything I have ordered to be of good quality and a good value.

Last edited:
Re: VistaprintWOW~ Holy smokes batman! Good job!
Ok, I thought I was tech savvy but how do I post like that? I'm looking for some input on a fundraiser banner I've been working on but didn't know how to post it.

Re: VistaprintI love vista print... They do a great job for next to nothing.

Re: VistaprintOH DEAR, I do hope you caught the spelling error for Referrals before it went to press.

RMDave said:
OH DEAR, I do hope you caught the spelling error for Referrals before it went to press.

yup... thanks!

Re: VistaprintI love vista print. I have ordered several times for several businesses. I love the glossy print business cards, double sided. I do not like the non-gloss cards at all. I returned them - no problems. I get all my return labels from them too. Love them.
The only thing I do not like of theirs are their stamps - just don't bother getting them, you won't be happy.

Re: VistaprintJust a little hint....I have placed orders for just all the free stuff, but if you buy something, anything small, like a pen or notepad, and check the shipping & handling charge then.....it will actually be cheaper. So when you place an order check it out both ways to see which way is cheaper!

Re: VistaprintI have ordered plenty from VistaPrint and have always been pleased. In fact, I ordered Mother's Day gifts for our moms from Vista! I got photo mugs with pics of my boys for them. :)

DebbieJ said:
I have ordered plenty from VistaPrint and have always been pleased. In fact, I ordered Mother's Day gifts for our moms from Vista! I got photo mugs with pics of my boys for them. :)

Awesome! I got lots of Christmas gifts last year Super inexpensive! Everyone loved the calendars!

Re: VistaprintAre the premium business cards the ones that are glossy? I mean, I don't mind the matte kind, but I like gloss better. ;)
So far I have had no problems with Vistaprint. I like their deals. But when you get an email that talks about getting things for FREE you have to act FAST (like on THE DAY you get it) because the deal will be gone in 24 hours!
I just received some nice return address labels that I created for FREE and I LOVE them! :D There's so many things you can do. They do ship fast and their shipping rates are not bad at all!

Re: VistaprintI love Vistaprint! I've gotten my business cards and postcards from them and even though I've chosen the longest shipping (21 days), I've received everything in a week or less.

Re: VistaprintWell I ordered from Vistaprint yesterday .. business cards for a friend who is starting his own business .. I'm giving them a try based on all the positive response. Keeping my fingers crossed and thanks for taking the time to give your opinions.

Re: VistaprintI just got this email offer with lots of free stuff, including postcards:http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBL6orhAZdBOAB8IXDNBothDGrX/[email protected]

Re: VistaprintBumping** Just awesome examples for vistaprint.

etteluap70PC said:
Awesome! I got lots of Christmas gifts last year Super inexpensive! Everyone loved the calendars!

What kind of Christmas gifts did you give?

Re: VistaprintI'm attaching my latest business card. I like it because while it's not PC's logo, it's close. Also, I got a great deal and bought 1000 cards for $16 with shipping, I checked Merrill, 500 cards would have cost me $35. You do the math for a giveaway that often gets tossed or washed.

And yes, I realized after I submitted the order that I shouldn't have used the tagline. I won't do that in the future business card.jpeg

Re: VistaprintI did get some free ones as well and love them. I did take the PC logo, copied it from somewhere and pasted it onto the "clip art" section when you create your card and it worked out perfectly!

mclough said:
I did get some free ones as well and love them. I did take the PC logo, copied it from somewhere and pasted it onto the "clip art" section when you create your card and it worked out perfectly!

Just cautioning you--that is against PC advertising policies.

Re: VistaprintCan you order a couple free items, like stamp, labels and business cards for one shipping charge?
Also what was the problem with the stamps?

Re: VistaprintRMDave, I was curious if you were pleased with the quality of what you ordered?

Re: VistaprintI have used Vistaprint for some time and have been totally happy. I've gotten business cards (they have some that kinda' match our dots), address labels and stamps. I've always gotten them quickly and you sure can't beat the price. I think the back of the cards has a tiny line with their website, but I really don't care.

Re: VistaprintI use them mainly for postcards and love it. I've created ones that are generic enough to be able to use each year. I love them!

How's the quality?

The quality of Vistaprint's products varies depending on the item and design chosen. Generally, their business cards are of good quality and are comparable to other printing services.

What's the gimmick?

Vistaprint often offers free or heavily discounted products as a way to attract new customers. However, there may be hidden fees or additional charges for customization, shipping, or upgrades.

How long does it normally take for orders to be completed and shipped?

The turnaround time for Vistaprint orders can vary, but it usually takes 5-7 business days for production and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. Expedited shipping options are also available for an extra fee.

How is their Customer Service?

Vistaprint's customer service has mixed reviews. Some customers have reported positive experiences with helpful and responsive representatives, while others have experienced difficulties with communication and resolving issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Sheila