• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Record Pace Shipping: Why Business is Slow in This SAT Month

In summary, Shippings is running at a record pace. I sent a show in and it shipped the SAME day... we are in a SAT month right??? No one sending in shows??? :bugeye:I know sales are WAYYYYY down due to the web site stuff. The tech support guy
Shippings is running at a record pace. I sent a show in and it shipped the SAME day... we are in a SAT month right??? No one sending in shows??? :bugeye:

I know sales are WAYYYYY down due to the web site stuff. The tech support guy just told me they are losing sales on the web like water through a sieve. I just had a major issue with my new website:

So I goofed up and ordered the wrong measuring cups for my hostess next week, they were for a bridal party favor. I needed mini measure alls and ordered mini easy reads. Knew I could just order them and have them over nighted on my website, so I went in and attempted to order them. First issue: even though I entered through the old website it automatically entered me into the new one when I went to place the order under my daughter's name. Second issue: It told me the email/password combination was incorrect that I had set her account up with. I ALWAYS use the same password, it is ALWAYS entered correctly with case sensitivities, etc. Clicked on "email password", and it said "there is no account associated with that email". Ok, deep breath. Third issue, went in to CREATE an account with th...at email (which I knew I had already done), and of course it then told me "there is already an account with that email"...so spend 45 min on hold this morning with tech support (2 levels), asked them--which is it--is there an account with that email or isn't there? only to find out that they don't know why that happened, and no, they cannot reset my password, I have to do it on my end...well how can I do that if I cannot login? My tier 2 guy created a ticket on it, but There is a 24 hour backlog of ticket items, this is Friday, so my issue will not get addressed till Monday. I cannot order the mini measure all cups overnighted through PC, what am I supposed to do?

Fortunately I called Customer Service and threw myself on their mercy and they are just 2-day mailing me 6 Mini Measure all cups and charging my debit card. It is costing me an additional $30+ for shipping but I would have had to pay that anyway on the web and I messed up. But a normal customer would have walked away. I certainly would on somebody else's website if it were this much trouble.

NANCY!!! UGhhhhhh sorry for your struggle. I am so frustrated with this whole thing. It is so depressing and discouraging.

It's just such a mess....and it doesn't appear to get much better. I can't understand why basic functions aren't working. This should have been a slam dunk. If my password were incorrect, email me the link to re-set it. done. No excuse for this. a normal 3 step process is now 12-13 steps. Unacceptable.

could not agree more. We are 3 months into this disaster with no real end in sight. I think the company is going to have a long road of repair. Honestly, if I did not have a full show calendar I would be rethinking..

I am seriously thinking of letting Directorship die--I have barely any team left, the 4 that I have do well, but it's such an effort, I feel like they have taken so much away from us, not sure it's worth the extra effort on my part. Now we have Amy and Dan leaving....just a lot of food for thought.

what!! Amy and Dan are leaving??? details!

Amy left two weeks ago and is a big wheel now (my guess would be something like VP in charge of training) of 31 gifts--her good friend started the Company. Dan left--suddenly and the word is NOT amicably--last week. I posted on Amy's wall that our loss is 31's gain, don't know about Dan. Hope it didn't have anything to do with the web.

So the tech guy called me this morning and told me my password had been reset. Problem is, it wasn't MY password that was the problem--it was the one associated with my daughter's account that I set up when the new web began in May.

Why did it go to my new website? I checked it from a different computer (last night I used my Ipad) and it went to my old one....so I don't know if that is a random fix or not. And why, even in the new web would I get TWO messages: one that said "there is no account registered with this email" (which there was--my daughter's), and one that said "we already have an account with this email". Neither of which would let me access the web to order.

I called HO this morning and spoke to Customer Service, and asked "can you just send me 6 mini measure all cups and charge me 2-day shipping and I will send the old ones back?" and they had to go two supervisors up but finally agreed to do that when i asked them what I was supposed to do about this.

I think if I were a customer and it were this hard to order i would be tempted to say "never mind I'll go to Target" and be done with it. This is just too hard. So I bet they are losing sales.

The Company is trying to re-invent a wheel that was working just fine. I don't understand this. What a mess.

Wow! I had not heard about Dan or Amy. Amy makes sense. Sad loss for us, but good move for her. I think the sales managers are over rated for the most part. I haven't gotten any value from them. Dan was in sales not tech so can't see how his departure was due to the web. Lots of shaking going on right now. Looking forward to leadership

I will miss Dan. Wow.

Wow. If it weren't for DCS I wouldn't hear anything. Dan just did our training. What a shocker. He sure seemed like he was going to be with us for a while. In fact I believe he talked about future things. I do agree that Amy moving over makes great sense for her.

Related to Record Pace Shipping: Why Business is Slow in This SAT Month

What does "Business Must Be Slow..." mean?

"Business Must Be Slow..." is a common phrase used to express that a business is not doing well or is experiencing a decrease in sales or activity.

Why do people use the phrase "Business Must Be Slow..."?

People use this phrase as a way to make light of a difficult situation and to acknowledge that many businesses experience slow periods. It can also be used as a conversation starter or icebreaker.

Is there a specific time or situation when "Business Must Be Slow..." is used?

No, "Business Must Be Slow..." can be used at any time or situation where someone wants to comment on the state of a business. It could be used in a casual conversation, a business meeting, or even in a social media post.

What are some alternative phrases to "Business Must Be Slow..."?

Some alternative phrases to "Business Must Be Slow..." include "Business is quiet", "Things are slow at work", or "We're experiencing a lull in business".

Is using "Business Must Be Slow..." considered rude or offensive?

No, using this phrase is not considered rude or offensive. However, it's important to be mindful of the context and tone in which it is used. It's always best to avoid making assumptions about someone else's business or situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • sherri lynn